Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

o0o0oh a lil twist. Me likey. Something a lil different. :D


This is going to be interesting. I won't be around much longer tonight but I'll definitely be around tomorrow afternoon/evening. *-*
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Looking forward to it! :blai
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

wooo nice avas. my name is kinda odd :XD i like blai's though. will be later on
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Damn.. Definitely would've been able to be in. Didn't know I'd have such unlimited access to a computer.. :sweat

Next time I'll be in for sure. And you'll tremble in fear!
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

That's a promise, Orgz!
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

... No it's not. But I hope it'll turn out to be true anyway. :p
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

... No it's not. But I hope it'll turn out to be true anyway. :p
Ooooh, no, you promised! :p

I hope you'll play in the next one. ^^

---------- Post added October 19, 2011 at 12:24 AM ---------- Previous post was October 18, 2011 at 08:00 PM ----------

I screwed up again. xD Sorry, Ksnowd! You will be missed.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Shieeet, now I wish I would have died. Bulletproof is such an important role. Kd, you should have revealed your role there imho. It is an unique role, so no one else could have claimed it. I know, the mafia wouldnät have wasted precious kill attempts on you after that, but atleast we would have had one sure townie who would have been safe at nights.

Though there has been debates on this before, I recall... Some people thought it was a cheap and lame strategy.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Yeah, I facepalmed myself after all. >< I was bulletproof in the last game btw.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

oh well.... well KD didnt play the role well at all. I mean he didnt even defended himself, he was acting more like a mafia. :oh
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Sorry, Ksnowd, I don't wanna be an idiot! :crying
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

dont lsiten to him. He played like an idiot himself >_>
He's not an idiot! :gwah I feel bad about him. I think maybe Nice Guy is a townie too, but we'll see.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

He's not an idiot! :gwah I feel bad about him. I think maybe Nice Guy is a townie too, but we'll see.
hes not, he just played like one. You seen him try to defend himself when he had such an important townie role? I havent. THats a bad play. End of discussion
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

End of discussion. Exactly.
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Actually I didn't have a chance to give out my role.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Nice guy angelo is going the orgz way of doing mafia hide and seek. That wall of text is merely a camouflage, I didn't even read it.
HEY! :yelling

What you don't realize is, I played that way when I was townie as well. :ninja
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

A great loss for us townies... But downs didn't even try to defend himself
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Of all the people to be the bulletproof townie. It was kinky! We're so screwed! :rofl


Sorry kdowns. It was nothing personal :hug ...I never expected you to be the bulletproof. Nice idea evil with the names. I guess I was was blind in the first day. :rofl
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

stop with the "i'm sorry", "i would die in ur place if i knew", "im a idiot", "we gonna regret you" blablabla....
just a bunch of lies specially Ust saying he would die in his place :derp, i bet ust was happy that he saved his own ass. U guys talk like if the bulletproof is the doctor or something like that, u're overdoing it and thats soooooo transparent.
U guys killed him, it's was funny, end of the chapter :poke
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top