Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

/in

I BETTER NOT GET POLICY LYNCHED...

Also Haze, better get on this.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

I'll be dead before it becomes cool.
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

/in

I BETTER NOT GET POLICY LYNCHED...

Also Haze, better get on this.
Wait, who's modding?

/in anyways

Also Kdowns I'm thinking of doing an anime mini-theme maf here if we get enough players. 3 day dealines, maybe?

---------- Post added at 10:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 PM ----------

*no scav, u can't sign in for the mafia, u dont have time for that or ull be procrastinating again*
*i know right :crying*
yeah scav, I've got a question related to this. In fact, this is a question for all people who might want to play mafia. I want to mod a game, but I'm not sure what the best way to go about it is.

Would you play a game with 5-day, or 1-week long day phases? (And 2-day night phases?)

It allows you more time to make posts and if you have a busy schedule you won't miss a whole phase.

I admit there's a risk of stagnation if nobody makes an effort to post.

Well, this is the mafia discussion thread. Guys, ideas/comments?
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

@farfalla:

/in

:XD, did you miss it in my previous post?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

GAME 15 Game start Feb 15th
01 [user]Ustegius[/user]
02 [user]Hipster Xadyu[/user]
03 [user]Zeltrax[/user]
04 [user]Farfalla[/user]
05 [user]blai[/user]
06 [user]kdowns[/user]
07 [user]BakaHaze[/user]

---------- Post added February 05, 2012 at 12:48 PM ---------- Previous post was January 09, 2012 at 03:41 PM ----------

I might delay the start for like a week have an essay deadline until 17th
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

OKay...I AM IN!
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

i am in
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

GAME 15 Game start ~Feb 21th
01 [user]Ustegius[/user]
02 [user]Xadyu[/user]
03 [user]Zeltrax[/user]
04 [user]Farfalla[/user]
05 [user]blai[/user]
06 [user]kdowns[/user]
07 [user]BakaHaze[/user]
08 [user]digitaldude[/user]
09 [user]lawlett-kun[/user]
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Hipster Xadyu?! I FIND THAT OFFENSIVE! :yelling
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

9 Players suck we need to recruit people from other forums, last time we did it we got some of them to become ff regulars too.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

I don't know anybody outside ff.....
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

1 brazilian is still here no matter how many times i tried to lynch her D:
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Wuuhuu, a newcomer \o/ I want more noobs, go peoples, go and spread the word! :p

GAME 15 Game start ~Feb 21th
01 [user]Ustegius[/user]
02 [user]Xadyu[/user]
03 [user]Zeltrax[/user]
04 [user]Farfalla[/user]
05 [user]blai[/user]
06 [user]kdowns[/user]
07 [user]BakaHaze[/user]
08 [user]digitaldude[/user]
09 [user]lawlett-kun[/user]
10 [user]xi0[/user]
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top