Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2
/in
I BETTER NOT GET POLICY LYNCHED...
Also Haze, better get on this.
/in
I BETTER NOT GET POLICY LYNCHED...
Also Haze, better get on this.
I'll be dead before it becomes cool.

Wait, who's modding?/in
I BETTER NOT GET POLICY LYNCHED...
Also Haze, better get on this.
yeah scav, I've got a question related to this. In fact, this is a question for all people who might want to play mafia. I want to mod a game, but I'm not sure what the best way to go about it is.*no scav, u can't sign in for the mafia, u dont have time for that or ull be procrastinating again*
*i know right*
, did you miss it in my previous post?
You wouldn't want me not to be with so little players D:1 brazilian is still here no matter how many times i tried to lynch her D:
