Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

I am just going to keep it the normal MH's setup with everyone getting a power role... And A custom Chracter :kukuku
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Yeah, I don't enjoy the super slow mafia games on Mafiascum that much...
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Neither do I. I didn't even know of the diffrent deadline times, so I random voted in a rush and it's what bit my in the ass...
But It probably will be about a week maybe two before the game will actually start.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

This might be the last chance to revive the Mafia game so don't fuck it up!
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

I take that as Blai is in, and I wont fuck this up......... I hope.

---------- Post added at 10:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 AM ----------

1.Naomi
2.Baka
3. Lala
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Can I join? I can't find the rules though.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

oh u're trying to revive the Mafia
well im in
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Nooo, I can't join because of haxx
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

lol that's right blai can read pm :XD
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Jessica-chan will join
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

lol that's right blai can read pm :XD
Who told you that blues can read pm? :s
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

i suppose, otw why blue can't play the mafia? :poke
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

its written in the FAQ
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

They can check to whom people are sending PMs o.o Not that they can read PMs content.
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

1.Naomi
2.Baka
3. Lala
4.Ador
5.Baka_boy
6. Scav
 

DLord.Van.Buuren

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
1,716
Reaction score
1,226
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

7-and me
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Sweet Once I get to 10 players I'll reveal the 3 choices of Themes.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

actually i am out. Too busy sis
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

=.=

Nooooo
 

Devil Hunter

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 10, 2010
Messages
20
Reaction score
6
Gender
Hidden
Country
Israel
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Can I join your game? Always wanted to participate in one of these! ^_^
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top