Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

I would just spam a bunch of staffer's inbox's. Well the ones you've known to see around the FF that is.

---------- Post added at 02:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:00 PM ----------

BTW, I breezed through the rules...probably don't have much of a grasp on it yet, but oh well
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Ok, I made a little promo too and PM'd few guys who have participated in the last few games, and who have been managed not to be modkilled by inactivity. Maybe one of the oldies comes by. :teehee
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

I'm here, and I'm in. though I don't know wtf the game is about :hmph
 

Freid

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 16, 2010
Messages
1,678
Reaction score
1,211
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Hey, I'm in. Will take it upon myself to make sure that the Mafia do not get their way, under my watch. You can count on me, guys.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

:dance
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

GAME 15 Game start ~Feb 21th
01 [user]Ustegius[/user]
02 [user]Xadyu[/user]
03 [user]Zeltrax[/user]
04 [user]Farfalla[/user]
05 [user]blai[/user]
06 [user]kdowns[/user]
07 [user]BakaHaze[/user]
08 [user]digitaldude[/user]
09 [user]lawlett-kun[/user]
10 [user]xi0[/user]
11 [user]goldb[/user]
12 [user]Organizized[/user]
13 [user]Freid[/user]


Coolio Orgzy and Freid, :zomg then we can have some more advanced roles.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Freid and orgz? SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

I can bring it up to some FF-inclined staffers about participating...or do we have too much?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Theres no upper limit. bring em.

We never had more than 23 I think though. :sweat
 
Last edited:

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Your sig reminded me... Do we get awesome avatars this time too? :zomg
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO, I am keeping my avatar...maybe a sig.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

I dunno? Do you want to? I think depending on the number of players it could be a bit difficult if we again were to use nick names.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

My nickname will be anikulapo-kuti.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

True. And I bet it's pain in the ass to make them if there is 20 or so... They were cool though, but I guess it's better without.

Maybe I'll dig "Nice Guy Angelo" from somewhere :amuse
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

I want imp to join so we can be masons again :blai
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top