Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

I'm so excited! :x3
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

No no, the monday after Aug 31st!!
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Oooh, that's even better. Count me in then.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

I don't know wth this is but I'm in.
Oooh, that's even better. Count me in then.
GAME 17
01 [user]Blai[/user] (?)
02 [user]digitaldude[/user]
03 [user]thornofcarrion[/user]
04 [user]BBB Banana[/user]
05 [user]Imperium[/user]
06 [user]Farfalla[/user]
07 [user]xi0[/user]
08 [user]Charlie[/user]
09 [user]lawlett-kun[/user]
10 [user]Naomidee[/user]
11 [user]Tatasugoi[/user]
12 [user]kdowns[/user]
13 [user]Ustegius[/user]

Starting, monday after Aug 31st
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Ah don't worry, you'll probably be eliminated on the first day like me. Brings back memory, I still do not know how to play this game :arf.
first game I played [and only game so far] was killed in the first round ...and I was mafia boss



Anyway I'm definitely in now
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

first game I played [and only game so far] was killed in the first round ...and I was mafia boss



Anyway I'm definitely in now
That's because I pwn n00bz0rz
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

no that's because I was away a lot and you did not kill me I was modkilled ....thrown off a rood...that sucks
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Gary if I recall correctly you were killed too. :teehee
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Gary and me were best mafia ever fool!
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Only time I was mafia dd ruined it... He was the traitor and we decided to kill him in the first day (we didn't know he was the traitor) then he got mad and decided to say who the mafia was....

But don't worry DD I love you too much to hold a grudge against you :o
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

first game I played [and only game so far] was killed in the first round ...and I was mafia boss


Anyway I'm definitely in now
GAME 17
01 [user]Blai[/user] (?)
02 [user]digitaldude[/user]
03 [user]thornofcarrion[/user]
04 [user]BBB Banana[/user]
05 [user]Imperium[/user]
06 [user]Farfalla[/user]
07 [user]xi0[/user]
08 [user]Charlie[/user]
09 [user]lawlett-kun[/user]
10 [user]Naomidee[/user]
11 [user]Tatasugoi[/user]
12 [user]kdowns[/user]
13 [user]Ustegius[/user]
14 [user]sakura-aneki[/user]

Starting, monday after Aug 31st
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Gary if I recall correctly you were killed too. :teehee
So? I'm still basking in the glory of the utter domination I was a part of in Game 15. Where the townies were aimless and kdowns ruined everything :nod

Gary and me were best mafia ever fool!
Indeed. Adi was just a pretty face! And BakaHaze did nothing!

---------- Post added at 04:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 PM ----------

Why hasn't niichan played?
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

I'll go get Nii-chan.
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Should I play? I don't know.
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Shut it gary .-.
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Gary says that I have to play Mafia, so fine. :cry:

---------- Post added at 09:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 PM ----------

Stop trolling...and get your set-mate to play too. She said she was interested when Kaoz wanted to play last.



:cheez
I'll see what I can do. She went to sleep though, so...

I'll ask about Kaoz.

---------- Post added at 09:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 PM ----------

Kaoz says that he's not interested, Gary.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

What is he interested in? :fail

But seriously, he seemed like quite the experienced player asking about the rules and everything. I think he's a poseur! :yelling
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

What is he interested in? :fail

But seriously, he seemed like quite the experienced player asking about the rules and everything. I think he's a poseur! :yelling
SPoT and only SPoT. :P

He's played Mafia on some sites before.

I have fond memories of playing Mafia with friends, at camp, college, everywhere.

When I was in college, we had awesome games on Friday nights at like 1 am and the narration would just be epic at times.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

NERD


*pretends this is less nerdy*
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top