Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2
I'm so excited!
I'm so excited!


I don't know wth this is but I'm in.
I'm in.
GAME 17Oooh, that's even better. Count me in then.
first game I played [and only game so far] was killed in the first round ...and I was mafia bossAh don't worry, you'll probably be eliminated on the first day like me. Brings back memory, I still do not know how to play this game.
That's because I pwn n00bz0rzfirst game I played [and only game so far] was killed in the first round ...and I was mafia boss
Anyway I'm definitely in now


GAME 17first game I played [and only game so far] was killed in the first round ...and I was mafia boss
Anyway I'm definitely in now
So? I'm still basking in the glory of the utter domination I was a part of in Game 15. Where the townies were aimless and kdowns ruined everythingGary if I recall correctly you were killed too.![]()

Indeed. Adi was just a pretty face! And BakaHaze did nothing!Gary and me were best mafia ever fool!
Stop trolling...and get your set-mate to play too. She said she was interested when Kaoz wanted to play last.Should I play? I don't know.
Shut it gary .-.

I'll see what I can do. She went to sleep though, so...Stop trolling...and get your set-mate to play too. She said she was interested when Kaoz wanted to play last.
![]()


SPoT and only SPoT. :PWhat is he interested in?
But seriously, he seemed like quite the experienced player asking about the rules and everything. I think he's a poseur!![]()