Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

I was actually sharpening that shiv behind your back. This is Mafia Game.....MAFIA :SOON
I don't need you, twat, I have Naomidee! :modsmack
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Gary says that I have to play Mafia, so fine. :cry:

---------- Post added at 09:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 PM ----------



I'll see what I can do. She went to sleep though, so...

I'll ask about Kaoz.

---------- Post added at 09:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 PM ----------

Kaoz says that he's not interested, Gary.
First-timer will join. Please bear with me



Now I feel like you will try everything to get me killed on the first day :oh
GAME 17
01 [user]Blai[/user]
02 [user]digitaldude[/user]
03 [user]thornofcarrion[/user]
04 [user]BBB Banana[/user]
05 [user]Imperium[/user]
06 [user]Farfalla[/user]
07 [user]xi0[/user]
08 [user]Charlie[/user]
09 [user]lawlett-kun[/user]
10 [user]Naomidee[/user]
11 [user]Tatasugoi[/user]
12 [user]kdowns[/user]
13 [user]Ustegius[/user]
14 [user]sakura-aneki[/user]
15 [user]FrostyMouse[/user]
16 [user]naruto-niichan[/user]

Starting, late Sept 2nd/early 3rd

---------- Post added at 01:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:16 PM ----------

Do we have a theme?
Open for suggestions... other than GoT.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Sherlock/Poirot/Marple/Then there were none/Classic brittish crime fiction theme.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

I thought about Agatha Christie/Doyle as well, but Germy wouldn't be able to use her characters names o.o so maybe it would be a bit lame?
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Well it would be fairly simple to pull of in short time. Just the setting (you are all aristocrats on a sealed island manor, someone dies, who is the murder(s)?. Or something similar). And pick avatars fitting to the era and theme.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

I LOVE Ust's suggestion of Sherlock themed!
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Hellllloooooooo Ladiessss :cheez
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Hellllloooooooo Ladiessss :cheez
:oh

Anyways, I think a theme is fine as long as it isn't the way it was with Pokemon. It was a cute concept but it just ended up making things more confusing.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

I'll one day host the Thrones theme. One day.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

We could even use that Game of Thrones avy creator for the images *-* /tryingtoconvincegermy
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Naah, the avatars must be house sigils.

Though luck for the one who gets the twin towers.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

some people never heard of game of thrones :sweat
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

some people never heard of game of thrones :sweat
THOSE PEOPLE ARE DEAD TO ME

---------- Post added at 07:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:30 PM ----------

We could even use that Game of Thrones avy creator for the images *-* /tryingtoconvincegermy
The what? :o
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

I have? It looks familiar I guess...
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

/\ Memory? What for? :teehee
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top