Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

naomi T_T I was sure you were innocent T_T since you were a doctor couldn't you vote not to kill yourself? XD Or is that not possible?

masons? WHERE ME ME PICK MEEE xD
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

naomi T_T I was sure you were innocent T_T since you were a doctor couldn't you vote not to kill yourself? XD Or is that not possible?

masons? WHERE ME ME PICK MEEE xD
That's cheating!
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

BAN HER!
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Oh god, the noobs are driving me crazy this time.

[highlight]sakura[/highlight]. Read the role description of "Doctor" and "Mason/Recruiting Mason" again, seems you got something wrong there.

[highlight]frosty[/highlight]. You had zero post in the last day, although you have had time to be all goofy and joke around here in the discussion thread. I was about to kill you off along with naomi due to inactivity. Make sure in the first half of day 2 you make up for it.

[highlight]adorie, toc, kdowns[/highlight]. You three have had one post only. From 'I need to go back doing the dishes', to 'I put up my avatar' and 'o hi'. You share the same destiny with frosty.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Poor doctor Naomimi. ;.;
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

what? I only read my role who cares about the rest I had no idea there are masons in the game xD but whatever XD

anyway , I guess ..no matter
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

[highlight]adorie, toc, kdowns[/highlight]. You three have had one post only. From 'I need to go back doing the dishes', to 'I put up my avatar' and 'o hi'. You share the same destiny with frosty.
I forgot what I am supposed to do :m3j.
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Okay, Evil.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

I just knew it :D should have used my ability before my death but well, looks like I was hoping for too much.

I have some clear suspects now but I guess I'm forbidden to say anything

Good luck townies, don't let the mafia trick you!
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

A father should never live to bury his son. I know you are in a better place now my dear Horace. I just want you to know that I love you and I have always been proud of you.

:crying
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Townies are sooo going to die. -.- I had a certain theory, but I think that the night phase disproved it. We'll see.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

naomi u were to agressive... i dont even wanna imagine u at the kitchen :D
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

The game isn't fun unless you're aggressive. I wish more players would have dived in.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

And if you must know what I'm like in the kitchen... Well, I can count on one hand the number of times I have cooked a legit meal. :sweat
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Poking people is the best part of the game imho.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Caution to the wind! If it kills me and people see me as a threat, so be it! :noworry
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top