Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Well most tend to not do it to shift attention to other people...

they succeeded XD

I felt like I would be the first to die anyway if I'm not mafia so I didn't care much
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

And if you must know what I'm like in the kitchen... Well, I can count on one hand the number of times I have cooked a legit meal. :sweat
i can give you some tips how to make an omlette if u want, free of charge for you
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

I like how there's more posting going on in here than the actual mafia thread. :cookiehand
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

I don't like that. It's suspicous. Like people want to prove that they are active, but don't want in-game attention.
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

its hard with maybe 1 clue and its more a random thought than a clue.plus noone wants to die
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

But the the new clues will never come up if people are silent.

Work on that random thought. Try to do something which improves your chances of confirming wheter or not that thought might make sense. That's what I'm trying.
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

And if you must know what I'm like in the kitchen... Well, I can count on one hand the number of times I have cooked a legit meal. :sweat
That bad? Ouch.

I'm actually a fairly good cook. My parents were always in the kitchen when I was a child teaching me how to cook.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

My mom is a brilliant cook. I got my cooking skills from my dad. I can make some sweets. And I can make THE single most amazing chocolate chip cookies you will ever have in your life. Other than that, it's take-out, or something cold like salad or fruit or a sammich. XD

---------- Post added at 11:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:25 AM ----------

Oh, but back on track. All of those that are still part of the living, get your ass in the mafia thread!
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

ah man so many ppl are suspicious! I have my suspicions but idk how many mafia there's supposed to be -____- cuz I'm a noob .
Knowing would help me make some selections and know who to vote for XD
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

My mom is a brilliant cook. I got my cooking skills from my dad. I can make some sweets. And I can make THE single most amazing chocolate chip cookies you will ever have in your life. Other than that, it's take-out, or something cold like salad or fruit or a sammich. XD

---------- Post added at 11:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:25 AM ----------

Oh, but back on track. All of those that are still part of the living, get your ass in the mafia thread!
Oh, I see. So you actually have some skills, but just prefer not to cook and/or are too lazy. :P

We're in the mafia thread, just not the right one. ;)
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

ah man so many ppl are suspicious! I have my suspicions but idk how many mafia there's supposed to be -____- cuz I'm a noob .
Knowing would help me make some selections and know who to vote for XD
Don't play dumb on me. As if you haven't read this. :e3


Lastly, the numbers of Mafia Members depends on the number of participants!
  • 7 - 9 = 2 Mafias
  • 10 - 15 = 3 Mafias
  • 16 - 20 = 4 Mafias
    etc.
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

I mourn for thee, Noams Garsomething. At least, you didn't die alone, right.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

OH 4 you say!

ha ha! I'LL GET THE BASTARDS ! XDDD
/goes to read up on discussions again and see who the culprits are.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

lol i have an idea of who might be a mafia.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

gotta love how farfalla is advertising the idea of me being the annoying prick.Gotta love her effort :blush
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Idea? Isn't that a fact?




 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Why you no post anything in mafia game?
Because, I failed at noticing there was another thread I am subscribed to :arf.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Okay, this is a little too many discussions in here for my liking. The fuck get you out to the actual game thread everybody.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top