Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

Today's FF seems to be a complete success '-'
*-*
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

I farfed on Fapfalla Friday \*-*/
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

I'm overthinking as fuck to be able to post without them (and I only posted twice so far) but, meh, you'll see.

---------- Post added at 10:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 AM ----------

I feel so european now... You guys are the serious fucktards.
what da faq??!!~?!? I'm not serious!!!!!
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

awww I missed that post!!!!!! omg @W@ IT'S SO DEEP XDDDDDD and poetic XDDD

<3 <3 <3 ppl do tell me I look like a latina XDDDD

OMG BUT WHY AREN"t you allowed to like post emotes anymore ?!?!

That would be like fatality ...no no ...BRUTALITY !! for me xDDD
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

OMG YES!!!



OH! I mean xDDDDDD he's insane , don't mind him xDDD
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

TAT
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

bawww did no one get the "omg yes" part? TAT
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

when evil is a playah, hes my muse of inspiration
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

OMG YES!!!



OH! I mean xDDDDDD he's insane , don't mind him xDDD
You too, you need to learn it too!

I wish you'd participate on next sakura sunday so you can see how uneasy it is to communicate with you on the internet.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

uneasy? why unseasy?
and why on sakura sunday? XD
and I promise I will! I have the perfect booze for it too!!! SWEET RED Wine!
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

LOL lezbo-duo, tee hee~

---------- Post added at 01:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 PM ----------

uneasy? why unseasy?
and why on sakura sunday? XD
and I promise I will! I have the perfect booze for it too!!! SWEET RED Wine!
'Cause he thinks that uneasy is the antonym of easy.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

lmao XDDDDD

---------- Post added at 07:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:18 PM ----------

LOL lezbo-duo, tee hee~

---------- Post added at 01:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 PM ----------



'Cause he thinks that uneasy is the antonym of easy.
OH MY GOD~~~~~~~~ I died laughing!
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

It is uneasy because you are screaming and shouting with all your caplocks and the overuse of exclamation mark. Just ask poor stalker jorped, he will tell you stories about how scary this kind of writing is.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

piss and shit on the hater lush :vbunny
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top