Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

It is uneasy because you are screaming and shouting with all your caplocks and the overuse of exclamation mark. Just ask poor stalker jorped, he will tell you stories about how scary this kind of writing is.


Yes yes you told me before. But saying it's "uneasy" is stupid , uneasy means restless or uncomfortable ... I've never heard it used as "hard" which should be used in your case... "It's hard to understand you" as in it's difficult...not that it's giving you a scary feeling ...uncomfortable or restless....or whatever
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

No, you could also understand it as, people feel uncomfortable texting with you, because you are over-emotional. Hard is just one adjective I could associate with you, threatening and scary would be others. So having and uneasy feeling when writing with you is just perfect. And now shut the fuck up everyone and keep this thread spam clean. Discuss stuff which is connected to the MAFIA GAME, nothing else. Thanks kay bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! |:
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

I have no idea what people are talking about!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

i think there is only one over-emotional here :eyeroll
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

UNEASY AS IN YOU DON'T FEEL COMFORTABLE?!? HOLLYcatshitonastick seriously?

what's so fucking uncomfortable in me writing with a lot of exclamation points or smilies?

would you prefer !77t talk instead?

and here's something on topic. Why is banana not wearing his fucking avi?
Can any of the mods globals or admins change their avi themselves?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

BECAUSE HE IS A FUCKING REBEL!!!1!
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

I think that Banana posted in a hurry and will change his avy later, when he's back. He didn't seem to have a lot of time today.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

and holly shit I seriously scare you? Dear lord human what am I to you a fucking devil?

---------- Post added at 07:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 PM ----------

BECAUSE HE IS A FUCKING REBEL!!!1!
WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING!!! MAN YOU MAKE IT SO EFFING UNEASY TO TALK TO!?!?!!?!
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

wow u got successfully and easily trolled dear sakura :popcorn
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

wow u got successfully and easily trolled dear sakura :popcorn
why do ppl on this site take me so seriously? geez...

if you didn't notice I stopped using emotes and excessive exclamation points. Not because I was trolled and got angry but because I want to show stoopid Hamster that I can if I want to. I just don't like it one bit.

Also he wasn't trolling , he's being serious.

---------- Post added at 07:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:52 PM ----------

lmao XD barbarian <3 <3 xDDDD

you;re awesome too lala!
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

if he's serious then he have a serious problem as i thought.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

I hate inactivity and rebellions. Grrr.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

you love to hate me then [for the rebellious part]
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

Only wizzard is yet to post and it's pretty active right now.
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

Hey, hey, sorry for the delay, I totally forgot I registered for this :D

gonna go have dinner now and will be back to spamm you all ^^
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

Hey, hey, sorry for the delay, I totally forgot I registered for this :D

gonna go have dinner now and will be back to spamm you all ^^
:notsure
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

I'm back for 1-2 post while the soup is warming up ^^

---------- Post added at 09:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 PM ----------

so, 1-st time playing, can someone cover the advanced basics for me ^^?
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

It is uneasy because you are screaming and shouting with all your caplocks and the overuse of exclamation mark. Just ask poor stalker jorped, he will tell you stories about how scary this kind of writing is.
Everything is scary for him. :fail

---------- Post added at 03:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:49 PM ----------

She's awesome and I love her barbarian spirit, shuddup!
I think Farfat wants to marry my daughter.
I don't allow you. :noworry
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top