Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
OKOKOKOK, INB4 "omg noooooo, my avatar is so laaaame, screw you hermyyyyy!!!", I'm gonna get a lame character myself to host this shit. I know some will be lame and I wouldn't wear this characters privately too, but remember errone, this is just a funny game, right, RIGHT? So screw all those "ohHAHA! Your character is so lame, I hate you!" fuckers, because you're mature enough to stand above that all. Right, RIGHT? D:
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
its not like the game starts today.so many questions evil-pyon
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Actually yes I wanted to start it earlier, if people don't mind.
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,292
Reaction score
24,926
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
With the amount of players we have it wouldn't be bad to start it sooner. I would vouch for monday though. Weekends are very variable for me, I can't guarantee I will be able to spend time here. How about monday 26th instead of the 28th?
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
For me any day from monday on is fine.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Can all the new players make sure they know all the rules?


(and not do a gumi on us)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top