Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,292
Reaction score
24,926
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
Why is lawlett always so mean to everyone?
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
OKOKOKOK, INB4 "omg noooooo, my avatar is so laaaame, screw you hermyyyyy!!!", I'm gonna get a lame character myself to host this shit. I know some will be lame and I wouldn't wear this characters privately too, but remember errone, this is just a funny game, right, RIGHT? So screw all those "ohHAHA! Your character is so lame, I hate you!" fuckers, because you're mature enough to stand above that all. Right, RIGHT? D:
I DON'T CARE JUST GIVE ME HIRAKO OR ANY OTHER KEWL CHARACTER!!11!!1!

Actually Don Kanonji is totally cool too!



Actually yes I wanted to start it earlier, if people don't mind.
(I'm gone this weekend. Monday and onwards works for me).
 
Last edited:

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
What if you won't like the character you get?

Back from sax.

I am in.
I am in if digitals in
sing me under #12
I am in. I thought there was already a list for the next game though.
I DEMAND BEING THE NUMBER 1, NOV 28th IS MY BIRTHDAY :arf
Ich bin dabei!
bin dabei
Can i play =D?
I'm in for nr 20 as well...
I hear there's a place for me too:p...I'm in...
I'm in for the game~

Who's the host?
I don't see me on the list yet .-.
Ok I'll join too, but I want to be a cool Bleach character, so who's taken?
I want to be Zaraki lol :D
GAME 20 starting Nov 28/29.
01 [user]digitaldude[/user]
02 [user]Charlie[/user]
03 [user]wizzard[/user]
04 [user]kdowns[/user]
05 [user]kkck[/user]
06 [user]Hardy[/user]
07 [user]xi0[/user]
08 [user]naruto-niichan[/user]
09 [user]Mazino[/user]
10 [user]sakura-aneki[/user]
11 [user]Farfalla[/user]
12 [user]MidoBan[/user]
13 [user]benelori[/user]
14 [user]Imperium[/user]
15 [user]Arctigor[/user]
16 [user]scav[/user]
17 [user]BBB Banana[/user]
18 [user]blai[/user]
19 [user]3c[/user]
20 [user]Shinsatsu[/user]
21 [user]lawlett-kun[/user]
 
Last edited:

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,292
Reaction score
24,926
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
I am quita espada kkck jiruga!
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
If all those who signed up actually play actively...holy shit :faint




But we all know that isn't happening
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Yeah, and that's the problem, Gary. I would play, but I'm a spec busy, plus a good number of those people won't play, resulting in host kills, and that just ruins the fun.

I can see seven or eight of the participants not really playing and that would be disappointing.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Ok, so my birthday is the 28th, and I'm gonna be probably out till December the 2nd.
'
:beer

Just to be sure that my inactivity won't make you think I'm suspicious.
 
Last edited:

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
if it starts on the 28th pls don't mod kill me xD I'll try to post in the morning if it starts that early if not I'll post late at night cuz I'll be babysitting all day ... either start before or after 29th would be best for me xD

---------- Post added at 01:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 PM ----------

Ok, so my birthday is the 28th, and I'm gonna be probably out till December the 2nd.
'
:beer

Just to be sure that my inactivity won't make you think I'm suspicious.
so you celebrate your b-day for like 4 days? Not an excuse. You can post at least 3 times in 12 hours [or more depending on how long the day phase is]
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Yeah, and that's the problem, Gary. I would play, but I'm a spec busy, plus a good number of those people won't play, resulting in host kills, and that just ruins the fun.

I can see seven or eight of the participants not really playing and that would be disappointing.
If everyone things like that then we won't get anywhere.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top