Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

Sabrina?
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

oh wizzard appeared
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

Awful excuse. It's not because you and some others vote randomly in the first day that everybody does it too.
Who vote randomly is the lazy people who don't want to talk there and read what everybody is saying.
You just played bad.
Então senta lá, Cláudia.
I assure you voting by your suspicions on the first day is as good as voting at random... Unless someone who's very obvious (like lawlette) is mafia you won't really get a mafia on first day.
Second day you will have more to go already. Night kill reactions to it and to the lynched person's death etc.

But unless someone slips big time you won't get a mafia on the first day.

Anyways I'm not mad I'm dead. I'm way too busy to play. (I thought it would take longer to start the game)
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

gomenasai BBB-kyun :worrybunny
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

:amuse Sedusa
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

I think it's a mix of Seduction and Medusa. :D
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

I got every characters name that we are using.
Here will go the list:

Imp = Bubbles
Farfat = Bunny
Evil = Ms. Sara Bellum
Googlez = Blossom
lawlett = Mayor
xi0 = Ms. Keane
sakura = Buttercup
kdowns = Mojo Jojo
niichan = Princess Morbucks
ToC = Professor Utonium
Banana = Fuzzy Lumpkins
wizzard = Sedusa
Tatasugoi = Him
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

I got every characters name that we are using.
Here will go the list:

Imp = Bubbles
Farfat = Bunny
Evil = Ms. Sara Bellum
Googlez = Blossom
lawlett = Mayor
xi0 = Ms. Keane
sakura = Buttercup
kdowns = Mojo Jojo
niichan = Princess Morbucks
ToC = Professor Utonium
Banana = Fuzzy Lumpkins
wizzard = Sedusa
Tatasugoi = Him
SUGOIII
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

I assure you voting by your suspicions on the first day is as good as voting at random... Unless someone who's very obvious (like lawlette) is mafia you won't really get a mafia on first day.
Second day you will have more to go already. Night kill reactions to it and to the lynched person's death etc.

But unless someone slips big time you won't get a mafia on the first day.

Anyways I'm not mad I'm dead. I'm way too busy to play. (I thought it would take longer to start the game)
In any case I think we have higher chances to vote right when we analyzes everyone.
It's better than a shot in the dark, and it's logical.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

fuk u lawly
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

I assure you voting by your suspicions on the first day is as good as voting at random... Unless someone who's very obvious (like lawlette) is mafia you won't really get a mafia on first day.
Second day you will have more to go already. Night kill reactions to it and to the lynched person's death etc.

But unless someone slips big time you won't get a mafia on the first day.

Anyways I'm not mad I'm dead. I'm way too busy to play. (I thought it would take longer to start the game)
i am tired of this.can dead people stay dead and stop accusing the living ones.


@Ev3ye- what i did now?
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

I got every characters name that we are using.
Here will go the list:

Imp = Bubbles
Farfat = Bunny
Evil = Ms. Sara Bellum
Googlez = Blossom
lawlett = Mayor
xi0 = Ms. Keane
sakura = Buttercup
kdowns = Mojo Jojo
niichan = Princess Morbucks
ToC = Professor Utonium
Banana = Fuzzy Lumpkins
wizzard = Sedusa
Tatasugoi = Him
Oh, woot, I got it spelled out right :D

(I think it's a halfbreed between 'seduce' and Medusa')
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

The result of my quiz show me I have the right avy. :oh

 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

The result of my quiz show me I have the right avy. :oh

I like my avatar most, too ^^
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

I like my avatar most, too ^^
I prefer buttercup but I like this villain.
Yeah, it suits you.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top