Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1
Sabrina?
Sabrina?
Yeah, I think is her!Sabrina?

I assure you voting by your suspicions on the first day is as good as voting at random... Unless someone who's very obvious (like lawlette) is mafia you won't really get a mafia on first day.Awful excuse. It's not because you and some others vote randomly in the first day that everybody does it too.
Who vote randomly is the lazy people who don't want to talk there and read what everybody is saying.
You just played bad.
Então senta lá, Cláudia.

I was astonished how many times my nickname got mentionedoh wizzard appeared

oh weellllll everyone wants a piece of you nowI was astonished how many times my nickname got mentioned![]()

SUGOIIII got every characters name that we are using.
Here will go the list:
Imp = Bubbles
Farfat = Bunny
Evil = Ms. Sara Bellum
Googlez = Blossom
lawlett = Mayor
xi0 = Ms. Keane
sakura = Buttercup
kdowns = Mojo Jojo
niichan = Princess Morbucks
ToC = Professor Utonium
Banana = Fuzzy Lumpkins
wizzard = Sedusa
Tatasugoi = Him
In any case I think we have higher chances to vote right when we analyzes everyone.I assure you voting by your suspicions on the first day is as good as voting at random... Unless someone who's very obvious (like lawlette) is mafia you won't really get a mafia on first day.
Second day you will have more to go already. Night kill reactions to it and to the lynched person's death etc.
But unless someone slips big time you won't get a mafia on the first day.
Anyways I'm not mad I'm dead. I'm way too busy to play. (I thought it would take longer to start the game)


i am tired of this.can dead people stay dead and stop accusing the living ones.I assure you voting by your suspicions on the first day is as good as voting at random... Unless someone who's very obvious (like lawlette) is mafia you won't really get a mafia on first day.
Second day you will have more to go already. Night kill reactions to it and to the lynched person's death etc.
But unless someone slips big time you won't get a mafia on the first day.
Anyways I'm not mad I'm dead. I'm way too busy to play. (I thought it would take longer to start the game)
Oh, woot, I got it spelled out rightI got every characters name that we are using.
Here will go the list:
Imp = Bubbles
Farfat = Bunny
Evil = Ms. Sara Bellum
Googlez = Blossom
lawlett = Mayor
xi0 = Ms. Keane
sakura = Buttercup
kdowns = Mojo Jojo
niichan = Princess Morbucks
ToC = Professor Utonium
Banana = Fuzzy Lumpkins
wizzard = Sedusa
Tatasugoi = Him

I like my avatar most, too ^^The result of my quiz show me I have the right avy.
![]()
I prefer buttercup but I like this villain.I like my avatar most, too ^^