Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

vote to kill the host.

edit: :oh I'm not wearing DD anymore... fails

Meh - kill thorn as well....anyways...
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

Can someone move ancy's and lawrettos post to this thread. They annoy me. YAY
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

Why Lawlett? He is in the game!
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

Oh, okay. I just assumed he aint because BITCH IS NOT WEARING HIS AVATAR :yelling
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

He is the mayor evil....You are his assistant.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

Oh, really? I assumed I am the mom of the girl haha. And here, I found a faceshot of myself! :D



---------- Post added at 01:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 PM ----------

It's boring... where is everyone?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

This seems to be the deadest mafia game of all time, even worse than the time we had 9 players.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

5 pages for day one isn't that bad D:
You started when it was 22h here ç.ç
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

...and like 2am here. Good thing I was too drunk after the students party when I came home.

---------- Post added at 02:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 PM ----------

Fraphallus, I assume you helped out with the avatars, since they are up on your photobucket. Why are they so fucked up? One bigger than the other... not uniform renders...
Are you not a so called artist? I expected more from you...
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

Farfuruncle, why am I a woman?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

D:

1- digital was unable to tell me if he would want the avys or not (he prolly lacks fingers u.u), so I just made them in case he would, didn't put effort on them;
2- I didn't believe the others would enjoy that theme XD;
3- the moron gave ToC the wrong avy Ç.Ç that's why they had different sizes! I fixed that '-';
4- there were so many random chars in the lists I found, it was hard to find some of the images, hence they are different renders;
5- I just formated my laptop again T.T no Photoshop here;
6- I lack your skillz, Germy-chan~

Gar, I THINK that digital also used that randomizer to hand over the avys XD
But I think that a blue eyes teacher suits you '-'
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

Oh sure...blue eyes...teacher...makes sense.....
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

Could you explain point 3 and 6 a bit more precise please? :nod
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

Mine aren't as perky, so no
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

I ate shit and made the doctor's avy smaller at first.
When I saw it, I PMed digi telling him I'd fix that.
I uploaded the new one but was too lazy to delete the other one.
I PMed him again to tell him that the fixed one was up.
HE ALWAYS IGNORES ME Ç.Ç THAT'S THE STORY OF MY LIFE

Btw, I found a better Princess Botox image O:
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

u.u
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top