Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

What about a dictators theme? Everyone is a famous dictator from history. Maybe relate it to their personalities.

Evil = Stalin
Farfalla = Hitler
etc

:derp
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

imp would be Margaret thatcher
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

@lawlett - You would be Kim Jong-il.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

thats you?

---------- Post added at 05:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:00 PM ----------

@lawlett - You would be Kim Jong-il.
nothin less expected :hip
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

Okay what about a football theme? Or a different sports theme?
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

plzplzplzplz no footbal,soccer/basket plzplzplz tennis is acceptable
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,229
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

I thought to lynch you on day one, as long as you were vulnerable, regardless if you are townie or mafia. :D
I figured if I don't do this you get all the trust of the innocent minds, and if you are mafia in this case the game would have been already lost! :D

I'd rate you 9/10, almost perfect. Not fullscore, because... well I don't know, you kind of always gave me the mafia vibe and I started seeing too much into those things haha.
Yeah...I figured reputation always factors in. Well hopefully they're more confused after this game :derp

You did well too, I really loved playing with you, this game was probably the most entertaining one I've played and I think you have the most to do with that. Lawly as well.

I think claymore would be fun really
Because you get to be a chick again?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,665
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

The trouble with sports is...people die in this game!!

It would make zero sense.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

@Gary- no i wanted to be Easley....
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

The trouble with sports is...people die in this game!!

It would make zero sense.
We could have a morbid sports theme.

E.g. George Best has taken his 30th whisky of the night and has collapsed from alcohol poisoning. Maradona went out partying and was found dead, he took one coke line too many.
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

Ayrton Senna took a wrong turn at the red light and crashed into another car. No one survived.
Mohammed Ali suffered a severe concussion from slipping on his ego. He died on the way to hospital.

etc


(Im starting to enjoy this >.>)
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,665
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

You should host impy, you have amazing ability to make interesting flavour text.

---------- Post added at 10:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 PM ----------

I mostly made up crap on the spot, I remember blai had really interesting story when we played the renaissance theme, evil never had good text...if any.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

Yeah...I figured reputation always factors in. Well hopefully they're more confused after this game :derp

You did well too, I really loved playing with you, this game was probably the most entertaining one I've played and I think you have the most to do with that. Lawly as well.
Well, I'm happy you enjoyed the show. At some times I just got so frustrated though, and ruined myself the mood for whole evening!
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,665
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

I had a nervous breakdown evil.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

I can imagine. Those ghost freaks should be banned for next game.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,665
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

No it was the wizzard thing and the fact I had no control over this game, they only stopped when mods stepped in.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

I had the same sensation last game too. We were discussing a solution to this with xi0 then. He just "forgot". ^^
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

I wouldnt want to host. I know how hard that job is and its near impossible to control like you said. >_>;
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top