Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1
Thank you! Finally we can play a normal game without some names or sets.
Thank you! Finally we can play a normal game without some names or sets.
Back to the roots, I guess.


Dont scare me like that.Helping the host.

Oh hell no.I'm in because I hope I'll be mafia.![]()

F U I'M ALWAYS #1 !!!!Cool we got 2 new guys!
---------- Post added at 07:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:09 PM ----------
1. wizzard
2. hardy
3. kkck
4. farfalla
5. xio
6. jorped
7. evil
8. imperium
9. tata
10. zasz
11 shinsengumi
same hereCount me in; I couldn't refuse DD's offer.![]()

Read the rules like everyone did u.uCan someone give me a quick explanation on how this works
Oh hell yeah! Your nightmare!Oh hell no.![]()

Dont scare me like that.![]()


Actually it's like driving lessons.Read the rules like everyone did u.u
http://cataldo.freeshell.org/mafia/mafiascum04.swf
It's too hard to give a quick explanation lol
