Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

it called newbie mafia style
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

I'M DEAD :arf
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

u died hard
Literally.

Townies ruined this though. Everything was exactly as I thought : Farfi and Tata were mafias, Faust was something dangerous and we shouldn't vote for him, wizzard was inocent... STUPID TOWNIES.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

Not at all, firstly I didn't think it was a debacle, because of... well you know, and secondly I found you did it very well!

But I said after the 17th already, next one I wanna do is 20th, the anniversary edition. My baby is in the 20th game now and I wanted to think of something special... :wtf

That's all-
ANGELS vs FALLEN ANGELS THEME!

You can keep your flames, mafiascum.

---------- Post added at 06:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:12 PM ----------

Literally.

Townies ruined this though. Everything was exactly as I thought : Farfi and Tata were mafias, Faust was something dangerous and we shouldn't vote for him, wizzard was inocent... STUPID TOWNIES.
More than half of that 80% of the people knew ç.ç
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

What kind of math is that? :vin

---------- Post added at 05:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:48 PM ----------

Literally.

Townies ruined this though. Everything was exactly as I thought : Farfi and Tata were mafias, Faust was something dangerous and we shouldn't vote for him, wizzard was inocent... STUPID TOWNIES.
Okay...

But it had more to do with most of the familiar and experienced players getting killed so quickly I suppose. There was no one left to steer discussion in either fashion. Wizzard tried, but no one cared I guess.
 
Last edited:

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

Okay...

But it had more to do with most of the familiar and experienced players getting killed so quickly I suppose. There was no one left to steer discussion in either fashion. Wizzard tried, but know one cared I guess.
Interesting typo :edu
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

Stop making fun of wizzard.
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

Have you seen meth lab?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

Stop making fun of wizzard.
Who is?

At least he gave a shit enough to post and follow the thread

---------- Post added at 06:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:00 PM ----------

Yeah...interesting typo :huh
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

Who is?

At least he gave a shit enough to post and follow the thread

---------- Post added at 06:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:00 PM ----------

Yeah...interesting typo :huh
"...know one..."

---------- Post added at 12:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 AM ----------

the mafia game thread is so boring I don't even wanna lurk there :bored.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

"...know one..."

---------- Post added at 12:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 AM ----------

the mafia game thread is so boring I don't even wanna lurk there :bored.
No, I saw it and corrected it. But I don't see what was so interesting about it...
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,292
Reaction score
24,926
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

I think he means kdowns cared?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top