Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1
it called newbie mafia style
it called newbie mafia style

Literally.u died hard
ANGELS vs FALLEN ANGELS THEME!Not at all, firstly I didn't think it was a debacle, because of... well you know, and secondly I found you did it very well!
But I said after the 17th already, next one I wanna do is 20th, the anniversary edition. My baby is in the 20th game now and I wanted to think of something special...
That's all-
More than half of that 80% of the people knew ç.çLiterally.
Townies ruined this though. Everything was exactly as I thought : Farfi and Tata were mafias, Faust was something dangerous and we shouldn't vote for him, wizzard was inocent... STUPID TOWNIES.

Okay...Literally.
Townies ruined this though. Everything was exactly as I thought : Farfi and Tata were mafias, Faust was something dangerous and we shouldn't vote for him, wizzard was inocent... STUPID TOWNIES.
Interesting typoOkay...
But it had more to do with most of the familiar and experienced players getting killed so quickly I suppose. There was no one left to steer discussion in either fashion. Wizzard tried, but know one cared I guess.

Nice find.Interesting typo![]()
Brazilian mWhat kind of math is that?![]()
You mean meth, huh`?Brazilian meath? ç.ç
DD do smthn about me
are implying i am fugly?I think you will need more people than DD![]()

Yeah, but the crossing thing didn't workYou mean meth, huh`?

Who is?Stop making fun of wizzard.

I am implying that one person can't handle youare implying i am fugly?![]()

no person can handle. I am a singularity.I am implying that one person can't handle you![]()
"...know one..."Who is?
At least he gave a shit enough to post and follow the thread
---------- Post added at 06:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:00 PM ----------
Yeah...interesting typo![]()
.No, I saw it and corrected it. But I don't see what was so interesting about it..."...know one..."
---------- Post added at 12:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 AM ----------
the mafia game thread is so boring I don't even wanna lurk there.