Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1



---------- Post added at 11:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 PM ----------



ahhh you're making me work? big minus for you
:uguu


It's the easiest way to get the right color for you.
 
Last edited:

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

ha ha XD How cute!
And here I was thinking what I did at 1-st was the cute version and the 2nd one was '>.> can't you see she likes you' dense me
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

And here I was thinking what I did at 1-st was the cute version and the 2nd one was '>.> can't you see she likes you' dense me
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

Acting cute is not cute it seems :D
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

Stop spamming.

[bene]Edited for better visibility:p[/bene]
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

Game was mostly boring and dull. One mafia member fucked up, one was trolled by Faust and the other two were barely active. I appreciated kdowns not so smart move to finally end this.

Problem is that the guys/girls who know the game best all died on the first day and that we had a lot of newbies, who didn't have a real clue as to how to play this game. Not that I blame them, you usually act like a noob when you try something for the first time and it's not like the rest of us were expierenced enough to get this into the right direction. The heavy inactivity didn't help either and made me loose all my motivation after the second day, probably something most participants felt like too.

And without criticizing DD, I believe the game rules were too lax. What good is a guy who only makes one post each day? I would rather have him hostkilled than always waiting for his vote. RL comes first of course, but you can't blame the other people who invest more time into this game to get annoyed.

That being said, I'm happy that we townies won! :confetti
A big thanks to everyone, especially to kdowns and faust :derp
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

Game was mostly boring and dull. One mafia member fucked up, one was trolled by Faust and the other two were barely active. I appreciated kdowns not so smart move to finally end this.

Problem is that the guys/girls who know the game best all died on the first day and that we had a lot of newbies, who didn't have a real clue as to how to play this game. Not that I blame them, you usually act like a noob when you try something for the first time and it's not like the rest of us were expierenced enough to get this into the right direction. The heavy inactivity didn't help either and made me loose all my motivation after the second day, probably something most participants felt like too.

And without criticizing DD, I believe the game rules were too lax. What good is a guy who only makes one post each day? I would rather have him hostkilled than always waiting for his vote. RL comes first of course, but you can't blame the other people who invest more time into this game to get annoyed.

That being said, I'm happy that we townies won! :confetti
A big thanks to everyone, especially to kdowns and faust :derp
Plus you want to sign up for a game knowing your RL might be busy these days.Just simple unprofessionalism from players :hip
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

Thx Bene as well xD

I don't wanna be nosy, but we always complain about the players that have little activity, and mostly they are always the same. Shouldn't we get some rule about it? Like, if you get hostkilled due to inactivity, you're out of the next game?
Oh, and we could get that 'pile of actions' now xD What happens first during the night time (but maybe it would be a little complex to build that, since there are a lot of scenarios when you mix linked night actions). Germy would prolly know very well what to do under certain circunstances but maybe other hosts could have a hard time and that would help? It could also help the players to build night strategies. Just bringing this back 'cause we mentioned that doing the previous game (the 18th) and now that the next one is 2 or 3 weeks ahead, there's time to do it, I believe.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

Yeah, I wanted to do that but it kinda never got going. Remind me again by the end of thiis week.
And I thought about that too, that if you have been hostkilled due to inactivity like in the last three games you can't sign up for the next, actually it's good thing, but we will probably end up with 9 players games everytime.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

Dont worry, if it's end of november it's right after my exam so I can be active and win the game for my side.

PROTIP: Give me Mason
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

Imo, so be it. I'd rather a quick game with good content among 9 players xD
Should I include you in the list then :zomg?
 

shinsengumi

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2008
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
1,443
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

is it possible to play this game without reading everything and making assumptions based on hunches ?
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

is it possible to play this game without reading everything and making assumptions based on hunches ?
Even I don't read EVERYTHING when I play. But you should at least skim. And when there's a big reaction to something, you should be filled in on it. And yes, there are certain strategies that can enhance your skill in the game, but it's true most of it is played on hunches and intuition. The only person that knows anything for certain is the host. But the mystery is the whole point of the game.

It also helps if you know the players in some way. I think the game's fun. :amuse
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

Even I don't read EVERYTHING when I play. But you should at least skim. And when there's a big reaction to something, you should be filled in on it. And yes, there are certain strategies that can enhance your skill in the game, but it's true most of it is played on hunches and intuition. The only person that knows anything for certain is the host. But the mystery is the whole point of the game.

It also helps if you know the players in some way. I think the game's fun. :amuse
I read everything :?bunny several times, on some occasions.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top