Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1
stopped reading after "^I"part^I would have thought that would be too long to read for you![]()
stopped reading after "^I"part^I would have thought that would be too long to read for you![]()
at least give me the 5stop bitching.Fucking annoyoooI deserve the number 1at least give me the 5







Back from sax.
I am in.
I am in if digitals in
sing me under #12
i am in
I am in. I thought there was already a list for the next game though.
I DEMAND BEING THE NUMBER 1, NOV 28th IS MY BIRTHDAY![]()
I'm in
My Little Pony?
?Back from sax.
I am in.
I am in if digitals in
sing me under #12
i am in
I am in. I thought there was already a list for the next game though.
I DEMAND BEING THE NUMBER 1, NOV 28th IS MY BIRTHDAY![]()
I'm in
Ich bin dabei!
I am ulquiorra 