Re: Mafia Game Bleach "Discussion" Thread - Part 1
Negative.OR JUST ADD ME ON SKYPE
Negative.OR JUST ADD ME ON SKYPE
YOU HATE ME TOO MUCHWhy not?
WELL FU THENNegative.
People have been constantly complaining about you being inactive in the past games. Sorry, I have to reject you./in Can I be Chad![]()

Back from sax.
I am in.
I am in if digitals in
sing me under #12
i am in
I am in. I thought there was already a list for the next game though.
I DEMAND BEING THE NUMBER 1, NOV 28th IS MY BIRTHDAY![]()
I'm in
Ich bin dabei!
bin dabei
I'm in!
Can i play =D?
I'm in for nr 20 as well...
I'm in.
...I'm in...This better not be Bene playing with two rolesI hear there's a place for me too...I'm in...





His avatar won't be sugoiiii enoughLet's place bets on what will make scav back off from the game this time? ç.ç'