Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Congrats!


So awesome to get a mafia sub forum! :D
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Evil.... Stop being a diva and let me play D:
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
That's two DIFFERENT things!

---------- Post added at 09:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 PM ----------

Kdowns, I let you play, but if you make me hostkill you I will be mad at you until the end of days! :-_-
 
Last edited:

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
uhm I want to be soi fong or yoruichi please and thank you!
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
hiki who? I mean I know it's hyori's old captain but dunno how they look like
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Ehhh, about the Bleach thing... I just can't think of a plot. It might be just a mafia-murderer themed game again...
Are you Kubo in disguise?:p...I WANT AIZEN BACK!!:yelling
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom

I was bored after work. Sue me. But if it's gonna be Bleach, I guess I can work some swords and stuff there :3
 

Darjaille

Custom Title
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
5,405
Reaction score
3,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Slovakia
can I pick a character?

can I say who I do not accept?

Please understand that me walking with an Inoue avatar would be very embarassing for me:pout
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Wouldnt that just cause a bunch of people to start arguing over who gets to be certain popular characters?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I think it's safe to say Orihime won't be among the characters...
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
I don't see what's the big deal changing your avatar to a character that's not necessarily to your liking. It's only temporary, and for gods sake, it's only a forum. But before you start like "not this one, or that one, neither that one", then better stay away completely.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top