How long does the night phase last?
See see *-*I am just shocked. I voted for Blai, but I didn't actually expect him to be mafia. I have no idea what kind of strategy he was trying there, but evidently, not the right choice...
Well, Farf, two mafia members down before the first night phase, so that is impressive. That 25% chance of lynching a mafia member actually worked out. :P
OH MAH GOD I KNOW THE FEEL! There was always one guy that pmed me at literally the last minute, he always had to be the last guy to send the pm.Yes, we'll try continuing like nothing happend. So do your night activities, business, whatever. You don't need to wait 5min before the night ends.

So I posted a more realistic time. But if everyone hurries up, I wouldn't mind starting the next day, before going to bed.Like that's going to happen.Well, it's because in 12 hours, I will not be online, probably, as it'd be way too early for me.So I posted a more realistic time. But if everyone hurries up, I wouldn't mind starting the next day, before going to bed.
i have seen the longer. That time when I hosted, oh my gawd...18 hours? Longest night ever.
Days grow shorter and shorter while nights feel like the sun will never rise again...18 hours? Longest night ever.

hall of shame is actually my thread.I noticed evil keeps talking about the hall of shame, is that a real thread or is it just a joke you make?

.It's in the rules thread.I noticed evil keeps talking about the hall of shame, is that a real thread or is it just a joke you make?
