Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I am just shocked. I voted for Blai, but I didn't actually expect him to be mafia. I have no idea what kind of strategy he was trying there, but evidently, not the right choice...

Well, Farf, two mafia members down before the first night phase, so that is impressive. That 25% chance of lynching a mafia member actually worked out. :P
See see *-*
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Yes, we'll try continuing like nothing happend. So do your night activities, business, whatever. You don't need to wait 5min before the night ends.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Yes, we'll try continuing like nothing happend. So do your night activities, business, whatever. You don't need to wait 5min before the night ends.
OH MAH GOD I KNOW THE FEEL! There was always one guy that pmed me at literally the last minute, he always had to be the last guy to send the pm.
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
So, which one of you funny people copied my post over onto the Mafia Game thread?
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
EVIL HAS POWERZ?!!!:bees
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
What a pro, he copies posts masterfully!
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
18 hours? Longest night ever.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Well, it's because in 12 hours, I will not be online, probably, as it'd be way too early for me. :p So I posted a more realistic time. But if everyone hurries up, I wouldn't mind starting the next day, before going to bed.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Well, it's because in 12 hours, I will not be online, probably, as it'd be way too early for me. :p So I posted a more realistic time. But if everyone hurries up, I wouldn't mind starting the next day, before going to bed.
Like that's going to happen.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
What is quicktopic?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I noticed evil keeps talking about the hall of shame, is that a real thread or is it just a joke you make?
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
P.S. Holy shit, the thread is locked :zomg

---------- Post added at 11:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:42 PM ----------

Awesome!

:coolstory.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top