Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
It looks more uniform that way. >_> You not like?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
No, it makes it bland, you'd never guess blai had a giant orange afro.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Don't worry Nana, I appreciate you! :derp

Btw Nana, the reason the avatar look blurry is because they are 154x154 (at least mine is), so when you try to up it beyond MH's given limit they are nerfed.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
We're the N² buddies ^.^!
Oh God, my CS5 is such a troll T.T (either that, or my photobucket XD) I guess it's a bit late to fix them now T.T
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Fixed my avy :cookiehand

Nice nick, N² buddies, me liek.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum


OMG, it's true! What did you do? I spent ages cutting them to 150x150??
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
3c can you perform your magic on mine?
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
My god I hate my character. Got to say. I wish I had the exacta arrancar. Imagine the trolling one could perform with constantly using that phrase (throws the idea at whoever has it)
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
My god I hate my character. Got to say. I wish I had the exacta arrancar. Imagine the trolling one could perform with constantly using that phrase (throws the idea at whoever has it)
Scav...it really suits him.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
You can all do it by yourselves. Just save the avatar again I sent you and reduce the size in paint lol.

I think the size change happened when she added the frames... oh Farfalla oh Farfalla, a lot to learn you have, young padawan.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top