Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Yeah, so being more aggressive than normal doesn't work well *scratches off list*

I had the game ruined for me before getting to play last time and now this :8C
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
It usually worked well for me, you just have to leave room for some suspicions.
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria

Original ^_____________Revamped^

tbh I can hardly see the diff

whats 'this' xi0?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
It usually worked well for me, you just have to leave room for some suspicions.
I tried to. I gave blai a chance, but what could he really say when everyone bandwagoned and noticed other things? Meh

I actually went after KD on my first game because he went after me, ended up winning as Mafia.That's the only other time I was aggressive with someone on the first day like that. It was a bit different since it was retaliatory though.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...I wanted to play more
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Looks like my brother's genius plan of lasting til top 5 didn't work:lmao
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Sorry I got killed so I can't "spam" the thread assholes :-_-
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
I hope he's coming to the next game though! Active players are always welcome. :blush
He is...this game is too cool and we barely play IRL...at least here...
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Sorry I got killed so I can't "spam" the thread assholes :-_-
No need to be sorry, we are happy you decided to enter the afterlife to satisfy our laziness. :^_^
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
No need to be sorry, we are happy you decided to enter the afterlife to satisfy our laziness. :^_^
Last time I checked I wasn't multi quoting every player to make one-line comments :rolleyes:

But seriously, I wasn't aware of how taxing I was on everyone. I'll make sure to sit out a few games to give you all a rest!
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Last time I checked I wasn't multi quoting every player to make one-line comments :rolleyes:

But seriously, I wasn't aware of how taxing I was on everyone. I'll make sure to sit out a few games to give you all a rest!
You don't know the reason you were killed.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
xi0 sounds butthurt :kukuku
About the spam thing, yes. I guess people long for the days of 9-page days and Ust ruining the Masons!

---------- Post added at 01:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 PM ----------

You don't know the reason you were killed.
It isn't about that...lol
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Sorry I got killed so I can't "spam" the thread assholes :-_-
:comfort the townies are sorry you got killed too

---------- Post added at 10:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 PM ----------

Last time I checked I wasn't multi quoting every player to make one-line comments :rolleyes:

But seriously, I wasn't aware of how taxing I was on everyone. I'll make sure to sit out a few games to give you all a rest!
You meant me :zomg?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
i feel sorry for xi0 ,imp and evil
they are the first candidates to die every game
Considering Herm only recently played the last two games, not really. But I guess we do get attention. Makes it more challenging I suppose.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top