Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Pretty much this. :e3
*has no idea what that is*

---------- Post added at 01:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:13 AM ----------

how did you came to that conclusion :-_-
The face reminds me of the power chibi from Eyeshield 21. with his *Humph* at the 'huh,huh bros'
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
I was talking about both things, blai rant and kdowns case.

If locking thread he'd have blown off his stream somewhere else, where I can't control it at all, so no use there! And deleting such posts gives an unfair advantage to globals and admins, who can few them.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Ah, we'll I haven't really known different in my time playing. Everyone comments somewhat when they're killed, but is expected to not contradict what is apparent. Too many things would be easily figured out. The kdowns/blai thing is exceptionally convoluted though, so I have no idea...lol
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Yes, its quite a difficult thing because if someone does want to mess up the game they can do it quite easily.

It's called tuckers law.

:rolleyes:
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Cunts...

---------- Post added at 01:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:35 AM ----------

Because of the brisance of news here once again. ^^

Okay, listen everyone. I'm going out now to catch some sleep, and will be going to Dusseldorf, and then to visit my parents, so I'm leaving you alone for quite a while. The game will end at about 6pm London time, and I expect you all to MARK YOUR VOTES, preferable in an other colour than black, so that I can easily recognize votes, when coming online to close the day and skipping through hundreds of posts. If you hid your vote in walls of texts and didn't mark it, don't get mad if I host kill you for not voting. ;) That said, see you at the end of Day 2!
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
We were sure about KD 'cause of your print, not something he posted ç.ç...
He knows that. I think he meant that the tiniest thing can have a ripple effect since the game can play out in a thousand different ways. It's more about the environment we have here in this thread. We can't police it well unless it's painfully obvious someone is revealing something they shouldn't.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
can someone tell to wizz and dd to stop the useless spam, i even miss the time when people were scared to post
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
People complain about slow games, they complain about active games...




---------- Post added at 08:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 PM ----------

Sorry, I meant scav does...not people :rolleyes:
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
this is not active, this is BS. most of the post are just useless chatting. some 11 pages games were way more consistent than this
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
People complain about slow games, they complain about active games...




---------- Post added at 08:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 PM ----------

Sorry, I meant scav does...not people :rolleyes:
I wanna like this a 2nd time :lmao

If you should know, scav, I've been actively participating and have scewed so much my spam level I can't recognize myself.
 
Last edited:

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
this is not active, this is BS. most of the post are just useless chatting. some 11 pages games were way more consistent than this
There is some of that, but a short post isn't automatically spamming. As long as it's game relevant.

I've been only a bystander today and it does seem aimless at points today though. But not annoyed yet.
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
I wanna save this xi0 for later use :wtf

You're more awesome than all the time I've seen you before COMBINED!
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
can someone tell to wizz and dd to stop the useless spam, i even miss the time when people were scared to post
In my modding experience I've always found it better to turn a spammy convo around by posting and turning the convo around into something productive by myself...when spam occurs is usually because people are going around in circles with the same ideas...new and fresh ideas might help...you could supply some, since you have two 1liners that are game related...

And besides...some people have a limited amount of free time, so they will squeeze that time to talk as much as they can...
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
In my modding experience I've always found it better to turn a spammy convo around by posting and turning the convo around into something productive by myself...when spam occurs is usually because people are going around in circles with the same ideas...new and fresh ideas might help...you could supply some, since you have two 1liners that are game related...

And besides...some people have a limited amount of free time, so they will squeeze that time to talk as much as they can...
But how will that make me feel superior? :?bunny
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top