Pretty much this.For me it looks like 'My posts are better than your posts'![]()

Pretty much this.For me it looks like 'My posts are better than your posts'![]()

how did you came to that conclusionFor me it looks like 'My posts are better than your posts'![]()

*has no idea what that is*Pretty much this.![]()
The face reminds me of the power chibi from Eyeshield 21. with his *Humph* at the 'huh,huh bros'how did you came to that conclusion![]()
I think he was talking about him screencapping the kdowns post in the mafia board.Lock the discussion thread then.

That said, see you at the end of Day 2!He knows that. I think he meant that the tiniest thing can have a ripple effect since the game can play out in a thousand different ways. It's more about the environment we have here in this thread. We can't police it well unless it's painfully obvious someone is revealing something they shouldn't.We were sure about KD 'cause of your print, not something he posted ç.ç...

I wanna like this a 2nd timePeople complain about slow games, they complain about active games...
![]()
---------- Post added at 08:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 PM ----------
Sorry, I meant scav does...not people![]()
There is some of that, but a short post isn't automatically spamming. As long as it's game relevant.this is not active, this is BS. most of the post are just useless chatting. some 11 pages games were way more consistent than this
Uhh, I got killed the first night dude!I wanna save this xi0 for later use![]()
You're more awesome than all the time I've seen you before COMBINED!
doesn't matter I don't mind body temperatureUhh, I got killed the first night dude!

In my modding experience I've always found it better to turn a spammy convo around by posting and turning the convo around into something productive by myself...when spam occurs is usually because people are going around in circles with the same ideas...new and fresh ideas might help...you could supply some, since you have two 1liners that are game related...can someone tell to wizz and dd to stop the useless spam, i even miss the time when people were scared to post
But how will that make me feel superior?In my modding experience I've always found it better to turn a spammy convo around by posting and turning the convo around into something productive by myself...when spam occurs is usually because people are going around in circles with the same ideas...new and fresh ideas might help...you could supply some, since you have two 1liners that are game related...
And besides...some people have a limited amount of free time, so they will squeeze that time to talk as much as they can...
