How's that my dear rudborn?![]()
omg that Edrad is priceless!
![]()
![]()
How's that my dear rudborn?![]()
omg that Edrad is priceless!
![]()
![]()
GA GA GA...GHOST!Good luck, everyone!
Guess I didn't have to worry about being inactive today. Have a home exam so I was pretty bored about possibly having to read countless pages in one batch tonight, not to mention not being able to be part of the early discussions which are always the most interesting ones after Night phases. Anyway now I'll get down to focusing on my exam.
Fine, I swear we'll use different computers, even if we need to go to lan-houses to do that xD Mods can check our IPs to be sure of that.OMG ITS WORSE THAN THE BROTHERES. EVIL, 24 HOUR SKYPE SURVEILLANCE!
Get the techs to set up GUI interface using visual basic to backtrace your IP address's.Fine, I swear we'll use different computers, even if we need to go to lan-houses to do that xD Mods can check our IPs to be sure of that.
Farfalla......I trust you enough to believe you won't find out each others roles!Fine, I swear we'll use different computers, even if we need to go to lan-houses to do that xD Mods can check our IPs to be sure of that.
OMGOSH I FEEL LIKE JAMES BOND RIGHT NAO!On something totally unrelated, is the Mafia Game forum hidden now? The likes and thanks considers it a hidden thread for some reason.

But some it keeps saying...11:13 PM - 3c clicked Like for this post: -= Hidden Content =- by Evil3ye
So weird.08:17 PM - sakura-aneki clicked Like for this post: Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 20 - Blood in Hueco Mundo - Day 2 by Evil3ye
OMG ITS WORSE THAN THE BROTHERES. EVIL, 24 HOUR SKYPE SURVEILLANCE!
