Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Sorry, but your tough luck irl really gave me a good laugh. Or rather the way you expressed it.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
heh. Glad it did. if I weren't still pissed over it I'd laugh too xD
 

shinsengumi

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2008
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
1,443
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
i bet evil is taking his time making a pretty post
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Good luck, everyone!

Guess I didn't have to worry about being inactive today. Have a home exam so I was pretty bored about possibly having to read countless pages in one batch tonight, not to mention not being able to be part of the early discussions which are always the most interesting ones after Night phases. Anyway now I'll get down to focusing on my exam.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I'll go on a trip today as well, and I'll only come back tomorrow ._. Gu/Mido is coming with me, but I'm taking my laptop. We'll have time to participate in the game while we're away (although we'll be less active), but we'll prolly have to share the computer 'till tomorrow. I promise you we'll leave each other alone in the room to do that (and I'll ask to a friend to use his computer instead if I have the chance), but I hope that you guys won't see a problem in this.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Good luck, everyone!

Guess I didn't have to worry about being inactive today. Have a home exam so I was pretty bored about possibly having to read countless pages in one batch tonight, not to mention not being able to be part of the early discussions which are always the most interesting ones after Night phases. Anyway now I'll get down to focusing on my exam.
GA GA GA...GHOST!
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Fine, I swear we'll use different computers, even if we need to go to lan-houses to do that xD Mods can check our IPs to be sure of that.
Get the techs to set up GUI interface using visual basic to backtrace your IP address's.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Fine, I swear we'll use different computers, even if we need to go to lan-houses to do that xD Mods can check our IPs to be sure of that.
Farfalla......I trust you enough to believe you won't find out each others roles!

Now if it was your sister then I'd be worried.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
On something totally unrelated, is the Mafia Game forum hidden now? The likes and thanks considers it a hidden thread for some reason.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Haha, omg yeah, what is that? :D

11:13 PM - 3c clicked Like for this post: -= Hidden Content =- by Evil3ye
But some it keeps saying...

08:17 PM - sakura-aneki clicked Like for this post: Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 20 - Blood in Hueco Mundo - Day 2 by Evil3ye
So weird.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
The newer ones seem to be shown but the older ones are "hidden" like in the mod forums. I'll show you.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top