Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Hmm, gonna be pretty busy during the day hours until the 12th... Not sure I'm in then if we're going to go straight into another game. And I'm going on a trip from 18-22nd too. Looks grim.

I can put up a poll if you give me the final options.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,070
Gender
Male
Country
United States
What's Battle Royal?

Its when you host kill all the bishes - :oh
But in serious - how can you have a battle royal in this game?
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Are you sure that you have enough time, or are you somehow going to vote for me even though you're the host? :derp
Well I didn't say I wanted to host the next one O_O
AND I DON'T HAVE TIME NOW CUZ I'm of the fucking apartment...once I finish and rent it finally I'll have less "work" to do...

I can picture lush hosting... maybe you should wait a few more games :D
you can? or can't? XD
Wait a few more games? Well as I said I didn't plan on doing it now , but why did you say I should wait?


I'm sure it will be a very EMOTIONAL GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!! |:

TAT
xDDD Am I THAT bad? xD

when Lush hosts noone wins
WRONG I WIN!!! XDDDDD :derp

When Lush hosts, Lawlett always dies, regardless of whether or not he was killed



I was going to make a bad Soviet Russia joke, but I decided against it.
AHAHAHAHA XD I'll remember this

and make the joke I love soviet russia jokes XD
 

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I never played much mafia game, I just host a few games for my friends. When I used the idea of incorporating theme in the game, i changed the roles a little bit (to look more like the theme) the guys really liked ... just giving an idea xD
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,292
Reaction score
24,926
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
So... when is the next game? Anyways, I would prefer either death note or uchiha. I like the idea of having to look for people with death notes, it should be an interesting setup.

---------- Post added at 01:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 PM ----------

That would even open the game for some interesting roles.... How about a shinigami player or maybe the mafia boss has a death note himself which he uses with a few restrictions...
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Shinigami could be the serial killer.

I agree Death Note and Uchiha themes are the best.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Damn you guys, don't do any of those two themes when I can't join =s I think I'll join if it avoids the 18-22 dates.
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,292
Reaction score
24,926
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
After that comes new year which is also a pretty bad date.... I don't have any expectations of a game for the remainder of the year unless the game starts pronto. Ideally it would have to end well before the 24th....
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
I'm free to host one in march. ^^
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Meh, going away early January too. The only times I'm free before January 7th is between Dec 22nd and early January. But I guess there'll always be people that are busy.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
What's Battle Royal?
The Original Hunger Games...

I never read it, but what the hell I don´t like any of the other options.

Battle Royale FTW!
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Looks like it's settled on Death Note :amuse
 
Last edited:

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Charlie is banned from the next game so I ain't scared of group of fanboys, led by him, usurping the thread :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top