You didn't read my official Bio, I've watched like 30 animes.He said the only anime he has ever watched was PoT. And he never read any manga. He only came here by chance.
You didn't read my official Bio, I've watched like 30 animes.He said the only anime he has ever watched was PoT. And he never read any manga. He only came here by chance.
evil can tweek the names like "wonderwuss" example.... and its not like well have uchiha anyway...we r going with a gay text book themeOh, thats a good idea!
Votekill Sasuke x6 (Sasuke, Sasuke, Sasuke, Sasuke, Sasuke, Sasuke,)
Mao is Mafia.Probably.
What about a dictators theme?




They barely know that in Europe T.TI want a Saint Seiya Mafia game...
WUT? 2ND BEST THING EVER.They barely know that in Europe T.T


Probably.Am I the only person who doesn't give a shit about the theme?![]()

Or something different at least. Are we so unimaginative that every game has to be based on some fantasy world?Dictators! ;O <3
CUBA LIBRE CHICO!Dictators! ;O <3
Holy crap you're boring...Game production company theme!