You are hall of shamer, you must sit out one game.If I can play I'm in
You are hall of shamer, you must sit out one game.If I can play I'm in
You're banned.If I can play I'm in
It's a character from Code Geass...in.
Uh frosty by lulu did you mean me or fucking laulett? cuz charlie calls lawl lulu BUT THAT'S MY FREAKING NICKNAME?!?!
Thats lulu - oche.It's a character from Code Geass...
I thought I just did, but some insane mod must've deleted my postYou're banned.
And wizzard, if you want to sign up, do so. No one is in default for every game. Cut out the spam.
.
*Signs up for the next game*
but ur name has like no "L" in itin.
Uh frosty by lulu did you mean me or fucking laulett? cuz charlie calls lawl lulu BUT THAT'S MY FREAKING NICKNAME?!?!

Bitch, my name's LUcia , ppl have been calling me Lulu or Lu' since I was in mid school |: don't try to steal my nicknamebut ur name has like no "L" in it![]()
Can we move it to the 2nd at least, DD?Jan 1st is too soon for me too. I will be celebrating NYE in Berlin until prob. 3rd, too bad.
I hope not because of me though, as January for me in general is a no-no, as I have 7 final exams the last week of it.Can we move it to the 2nd at least, DD?

16th!? That's a no for me......can we move it to 16th?
Who has time to play around Christmas???How about around christmas? ^^

Yeah we gonna spend all our free time playing mafia game...Who doesn't? Everyone is gonna be at home anyway.![]()