Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
You fuckers. I'm on a snowboarding trip jan. 3-6th. Of course I'll have more fun than you lot, but it still sucks, especially when it's a freaking DN theme.

Have fun.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
in.

Uh frosty by lulu did you mean me or fucking laulett? cuz charlie calls lawl lulu BUT THAT'S MY FREAKING NICKNAME?!?!
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
in.

Uh frosty by lulu did you mean me or fucking laulett? cuz charlie calls lawl lulu BUT THAT'S MY FREAKING NICKNAME?!?!
It's a character from Code Geass...
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
You're banned.

And wizzard, if you want to sign up, do so. No one is in default for every game. Cut out the spam.
I thought I just did, but some insane mod must've deleted my post :arf :handgun.

I wasn't spamming, but signing up. actually pointing out I already have.. And that my name should be on that list.

---------- Post added at 04:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:56 PM ----------


*Signs up for the next game*
Featured roles:
Insane Moderator - the person who has it when initiating an investigation always gets a positive results for spam from townies.
spammer - townie
 
Last edited:

Arctigor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2009
Messages
155
Reaction score
140
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
too bad I can't join this one...:|

the 20th one was fun...until YOU KILLED me!! *sigh*
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Jan 1st is too soon for me too. I will be celebrating NYE in Berlin until prob. 3rd, too bad.
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Jan 1st is too soon for me too. I will be celebrating NYE in Berlin until prob. 3rd, too bad.
Can we move it to the 2nd at least, DD?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Can we move it to the 2nd at least, DD?
I hope not because of me though, as January for me in general is a no-no, as I have 7 final exams the last week of it. :darn
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top