Nice. Have our fancy advertising avatars brought you here?Oh yeah,I was following the last mafia game so I read all the rules before.

Nice. Have our fancy advertising avatars brought you here?Oh yeah,I was following the last mafia game so I read all the rules before.

Those avatars were awesome, but I'm here because MidoBan.Nice. Have our fancy advertising avatars brought you here?![]()
You look like a MidoFakeThose avatars were awesome, but I'm here because MidoBan.
We work at the same company, and we were tanking about mafia games so he told me about this forum and the game that he was playing.

Calling my bf 'monkey'...You look like a MidoFake
![]()
Calling my bf 'monkey'...
RACIST!
No, no, I didn't meant it that way!

?
Why Am I on the list if I clearly said I wasn't playing?
he signed me under your name 
I burned up half of my video card today tooBad news... My comp died!!
)
10 is totally ok too!She has no time at all!!Farfalla might play, then we'd have ten. We don't need to have big games with 20+ everytime.10 is totally ok too!
Now you need Hardy uh?1: [USER]MidoBan[/USER]
2: [USER]Wizzard[/USER]
3: [USER]X3D2YFaust[/USER]
4: [USER]Evil3ye[/USER]
5: [USER]xi0[/USER]
6: [USER]Arctigor[/USER]
7: [USER]sakura-aneki [/USER]
8: [USER]Macaco[/USER]
9: [USER]Mazino[/USER]
9.A: [USER]Chaali[/USER]
It's not happening.........not enough players.