Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
So... Death note theme gonna be for the huge game in January/Febuary then.

We could use battle royale for this game.

---------- Post added at 04:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:52 PM ----------

So... Death note theme gonna be for the huge game in January/Febuary then.

We could use battle royale for this game.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Those avatars were awesome, but I'm here because MidoBan.
We work at the same company, and we were tanking about mafia games so he told me about this forum and the game that he was playing.
You look like a MidoFake

:notsure
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,242
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Yeah. Let's use the Battle Royale Theme for now.

The Death Note Themed Game in Jan/Feb will be like a Wrestlemania! :super
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
DD why I ain't even on the list even though I was the 1-st to sign up :scry?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Why Am I on the list if I clearly said I wasn't playing?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
digital UPDATE needed! And I think we have 10+ already, so don't be a dick and start next week!
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
im in for the next game ...
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Actually, I'm busy for the next bunch of days, so if we're starting before the 20th, I'm out. At that rate, we should just do the game that people appear to be ready for as a big DN game around the 10th of January.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
1: [USER]MidoBan[/USER]
2: [USER]Wizzard[/USER]
3: [USER]X3D2YFaust[/USER]
4: [USER]Evil3ye[/USER]
5: [USER]xi0[/USER]
6: [USER]Arctigor[/USER]
7: [USER]sakura-aneki [/USER]
8: [USER]Macaco[/USER]
9: [USER]Mazino[/USER]

It's not happening.........not enough players.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Farfalla might play, then we'd have ten. We don't need to have big games with 20+ everytime. :notrust 10 is totally ok too!
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
1: [USER]MidoBan[/USER]
2: [USER]Wizzard[/USER]
3: [USER]X3D2YFaust[/USER]
4: [USER]Evil3ye[/USER]
5: [USER]xi0[/USER]
6: [USER]Arctigor[/USER]
7: [USER]sakura-aneki [/USER]
8: [USER]Macaco[/USER]
9: [USER]Mazino[/USER]
9.A: [USER]Chaali[/USER]

It's not happening.........not enough players.
Now you need Hardy uh?

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top