Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
So who's the host this time around?

Is it you, Digi?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Yes, I am the host.

---------- Post added at 10:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 AM ----------

I hosted last 3 of four games we had.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
February 1st not soon enough for you? because tomorrow will be incredibly busy day for me...Sorry pal.
Ok, I'm gonna let you be just because you called me pal :crying

Good luck everyone, I hope you don't fail too much

Specially Sakura :derp
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
She can still fail :derp
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
You might want to send reminder PMs DD. I think when some members signed up the date wasn't decided yet. Just a suggestion.
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
I'm thinking five, Evil.

---------- Post added at 10:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 PM ----------

Oh, and change that avi. It's freaky.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Names? I have 3, organizized, hakukeiten, and macaco who hasnt signed in since the 15th.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I think since Gu is that Monkey-dude's friend he'll probably remind him if he forgot.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Feb 1st?

Man, that's such a shitty date. :oh
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
It starts on the 1st? I'll be active the first day, but this weekend it's gonna be tough finding time to play... I'll manage, I guess, but I'll probably be "suspiciously inactive" those two days..
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Yeah, the same here, I'm working all nights in the weekend, including Friday. :oh
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,059
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Ugh don't changed the date again - suddenly without proper informing.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top