I'm out. D:
No way I'll be able to keep up with the game in February.
No way I'll be able to keep up with the game in February.
Please no we already got a lot of people that quit!!I know almost nothing about HxH and I'm alrdy thinking about sitting out of this Mafia Game T.T
One hour is fine.I'll only have like 1h per/day to play, and that's when I'm lucky xD
People will prolly say "she's too quiet, SUSPICIOUS!" and I'll prolly be lynched cause of that anyway.
Well, it doesn't hurt to try and so far I'm still thinking about that, that's why I haven't resign yet



if hes a mafia that is
scaredWHAT THE!!!!!!!!!! I'm in too! I can't miss out this one! And I'm sure I'm gonna be more contributive than Farfalla's 1h per day!
Yeah.. Orgz is back.KYAAAAAAAAAAAAH ORGZ IS BACK *-*
*kills Evil3ye*


As far as I know, he wants to murder you slowly and painfully.Well, now that Evil's back, it'll be more interesting. I've yet to get to play against him in a Mafia Game.

February 1st not soon enough for you? because tomorrow will be incredibly busy day for me...Sorry pal.As far as I know, he wants to murder you slowly and painfully.
Come on DD, make the game sooner, everyone is playing![]()
So.. I'm playing.![]()
I'm participating. We will definitely win
*Although I don't know which side "we" are yet![]()
Brace yourselves...
I'm in.
WHAT THE!!!!!!!!!! I'm in too! I can't miss out this one! And I'm sure I'm gonna be more contributive than Farfalla's 1h per day!
Sign me up Scotty~
I'm in... but dd you better watch Saint Seiya![]()
In I guess.
I'm in for this shit.
Just... PM me, as I'm extremely bad at following this thread outside of Mafia time.
I can play if you guys don't mind that I can only post when I'm back from work ç.ç a.k.a during the night (or when I wake up)
[c]during the night you're drunk como se dice?Do it on the days[/c]
Okay I'm in....
I want to play too =D
I will
Oh, yeah, if it wasn't clear, I'm in.
So, yeah, that makes three of us so far.
I'm in too
I'm in.
no matter who is hosting,im in
Is this the place where I say I want to play the next game, regardless of who's hosting?
What's up with that? Ohba always insist (in Bakuman) about creating a non-mainstream manga.
Andwas likeL dying in the storyandAce dying in One PieceThe story will be too much taken for granted if that didn't happened.Maes Hughes dying in Full Metal Alchemist
I finished Death Note even that happened. L was clearly not the main protagonist of the story, it was Light though he is a protagonist-antagonist like.
It was really a non-mainstream battle manga. Death Note is a revolution in Shonen Jump.
I'm in for the next mafia game. (I feel like a WWE Superstar announcing his participation for the Royal Rumble Match)
---------- Post added at 01:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:16 PM ----------
15 most important characters in Death Note
1Light
2Ryuk
3Misa
4Rem
5L
6Soichiro Yagami
7Matsuda
8Mello
9Matt
10Near
11Kiyomi
12Jealous
13Watari
14Gevanni
15Mikami Teru
I'm in for the death note game when is it happening?![]()