Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I'm out. D:

No way I'll be able to keep up with the game in February.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I'll only have like 1h per/day to play, and that's when I'm lucky xD
People will prolly say "she's too quiet, SUSPICIOUS!" and I'll prolly be lynched cause of that anyway.
Well, it doesn't hurt to try and so far I'm still thinking about that, that's why I haven't resign yet
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,658
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I'll only have like 1h per/day to play, and that's when I'm lucky xD
People will prolly say "she's too quiet, SUSPICIOUS!" and I'll prolly be lynched cause of that anyway.
Well, it doesn't hurt to try and so far I'm still thinking about that, that's why I haven't resign yet
One hour is fine.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
So.. I'm playing. :3c
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
I'm participating. We will definitely win :confetti

*Although I don't know which side "we" are yet :toc
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Start it now, so I can play :(
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
WHAT THE!!!!!!!!!! I'm in too! I can't miss out this one! And I'm sure I'm gonna be more contributive than Farfalla's 1h per day!
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Well, now that Evil's back, it'll be more interesting. I've yet to get to play against him in a Mafia Game.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Well, now that Evil's back, it'll be more interesting. I've yet to get to play against him in a Mafia Game.
As far as I know, he wants to murder you slowly and painfully.

Come on DD, make the game sooner, everyone is playing :crying
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,229
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Okay...so I'm pretty hyped.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,658
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
As far as I know, he wants to murder you slowly and painfully.

Come on DD, make the game sooner, everyone is playing :crying
February 1st not soon enough for you? because tomorrow will be incredibly busy day for me...Sorry pal.

---------- Post added at 08:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 AM ----------

So.. I'm playing. :3c
I'm participating. We will definitely win :confetti

*Although I don't know which side "we" are yet :toc
Brace yourselves...



I'm in.
WHAT THE!!!!!!!!!! I'm in too! I can't miss out this one! And I'm sure I'm gonna be more contributive than Farfalla's 1h per day!
Sign me up Scotty~
I'm in... but dd you better watch Saint Seiya :pwnge
In I guess.
I'm in for this shit.

Just... PM me, as I'm extremely bad at following this thread outside of Mafia time.
I can play if you guys don't mind that I can only post when I'm back from work ç.ç a.k.a during the night (or when I wake up)

[c]during the night you're drunk como se dice? :grin Do it on the days[/c]
Okay I'm in....
I want to play too =D
Oh, yeah, if it wasn't clear, I'm in.

So, yeah, that makes three of us so far.
I'm in too
no matter who is hosting,im in
Is this the place where I say I want to play the next game, regardless of who's hosting?
What's up with that? Ohba always insist (in Bakuman) about creating a non-mainstream manga.
And
L dying in the story
was like
Ace dying in One Piece
and
Maes Hughes dying in Full Metal Alchemist
The story will be too much taken for granted if that didn't happened.
I finished Death Note even that happened. L was clearly not the main protagonist of the story, it was Light though he is a protagonist-antagonist like.

It was really a non-mainstream battle manga. Death Note is a revolution in Shonen Jump.

I'm in for the next mafia game. (I feel like a WWE Superstar announcing his participation for the Royal Rumble Match :derp )

---------- Post added at 01:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:16 PM ----------

15 most important characters in Death Note

1Light
2Ryuk
3Misa
4Rem
5L
6Soichiro Yagami
7Matsuda
8Mello
9Matt
10Near
11Kiyomi
12Jealous
13Watari
14Gevanni
15Mikami Teru
I'm in for the death note game when is it happening? :o

1: [USER]lawlett-kun[/USER]
2: [USER]Kazu-Sama[/USER]
3: [USER]Mazino[/USER]
4: [USER]Imperium[/USER]
5: [USER]xi0[/USER]
6: [USER]FrostyMouse[/USER]
7: [USER]X3D2YFaust[/USER]
8: [USER]BBB Banana[/USER]
9: [USER]naruto-niichan[/USER]
10: [USER]MidoBan[/USER]
11: [USER]3c[/USER]
12: [USER]Farfalla[/USER]
13: [USER]Xadyu[/USER]
14: [USER]kdowns[/USER]
15: [USER]Charlie[/USER]
16: [USER]Macaco[/USER]
17: [USER]jorped[/USER]
18: [USER]Organizized[/USER]
19: [USER]Evil3ye[/USER]
20: [USER]Hakuteiken[/USER]
21: [USER]TheMoa[/USER]

Not sure if we have enough avatars now...

Starting February 1st
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top