this is a funny game 


ts, I guess you have a clue then? You can't be right all the time, don't make it sound like it's totally obviousJust...there are no words


I guessed the mafia before Maz was taken out and DD said I was right. I'm not saying its obvious, since that wouldn't give credit to the mafia, but the last two days have been such a fail dudets, I guess you have a clue then? You can't be right all the time, don't make it sound like it's totally obvious![]()

indeed, mafia still the dark horse hereRight now it all falls on the last day phase.

The previous one was, this wasn't.I guessed the mafia before Maz was taken out and DD said I was right. I'm not saying its obvious, since that wouldn't give credit to the mafia, but the last two days have been such a fail dude![]()

reveal what?Why would you reveal that DD!?![]()
Reveal what?Why would you reveal that DD!?![]()
I don't want to be the odd one out.Why would you reveal that DD!?![]()
That it ends on the next day I guessReveal what?
Well Day 6 was without a doubt fail, but like Haku I don't believe Day 7 was. We had our reasons and Charlie gave in so easily.I guessed the mafia before Maz was taken out and DD said I was right. I'm not saying its obvious, since that wouldn't give credit to the mafia, but the last two days have been such a fail dude![]()

If there were two mafia they would win by now.....only 4 players left.Yeah, because it eliminates the mystery about how many mafia are left...
If there were more than one Mafia at the moment, the game was already over.Yeah, because it eliminates the mystery about how many mafia are left...
Moa volunteered, but it could also be me. And after bandwagoning Charlie, I don't deserve to live on. Hurry up and kill me.X hurry up. I want to see who dies.
