Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
this is a funny game :rofl
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Tch shit <____< sorry Charles, I feared this might happen. Now to go through the posts...

---------- Post added at 09:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 PM ----------

Just...there are no words
ts, I guess you have a clue then? You can't be right all the time, don't make it sound like it's totally obvious :crying
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
who wanna bet on who gonna win? :plot
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
ts, I guess you have a clue then? You can't be right all the time, don't make it sound like it's totally obvious :crying
I guessed the mafia before Maz was taken out and DD said I was right. I'm not saying its obvious, since that wouldn't give credit to the mafia, but the last two days have been such a fail dude :rofl
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Why would you reveal that DD!? :fail
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,005
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
I guessed the mafia before Maz was taken out and DD said I was right. I'm not saying its obvious, since that wouldn't give credit to the mafia, but the last two days have been such a fail dude :rofl
The previous one was, this wasn't.
We simply provided enough to suspect Charlie and hanged him. How is that a fail :oh
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
That doesn't reveal anything at this point. It's known.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Yeah, because it eliminates the mystery about how many mafia are left...
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I guessed the mafia before Maz was taken out and DD said I was right. I'm not saying its obvious, since that wouldn't give credit to the mafia, but the last two days have been such a fail dude :rofl
Well Day 6 was without a doubt fail, but like Haku I don't believe Day 7 was. We had our reasons and Charlie gave in so easily.

I guess I overlooked something if you guessed it right or I've put too much faith in my broship with andre :XD
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,005
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Yeah, because it eliminates the mystery about how many mafia are left...
If there were more than one Mafia at the moment, the game was already over.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
X hurry up. I want to see who dies.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,005
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
X hurry up. I want to see who dies.
Moa volunteered, but it could also be me. And after bandwagoning Charlie, I don't deserve to live on. Hurry up and kill me.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Going through all these posts is annoying :bored

I think it's not hard to guess who will die next but we probably should all shut up now and leave this for the final day phase.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top