Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,673
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
AVENGE ME!

---------- Post added at 07:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:52 PM ----------

Evil always puts arrancar before every role.......cept mine!!
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
You're the only exception :cheez

:comfort DD :crying.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
AVENGE ME!

---------- Post added at 07:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:52 PM ----------

Evil always puts arrancar before every role.......cept mine!!
I was thinking about that, but it sounded weird to me. ^^
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I don't get all the fuss about having a second thread start...
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Are you guys still having fun with this game?
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Yeah, I had the same impression, that it's getting a little dull now. Maybe having shorter and smaller games isn't that bad after all.

Or the structure needs to be worked out a little more... hmmm...
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Yeah, I had the same impression, that it's getting a little dull now. Maybe having shorter and smaller games isn't that bad after all.

Or the structure needs to be worked out a little more... hmmm...
I think the day/night start/end should just be dynamic, as soon as people are ready/settled on something the day/night ends. Though it should only start after the # of people drops below a certain number.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Yea, the end game is always a bit anti climatic. Something to perk up the end games would be really nice, but I am kinda out of ideas.
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Yea, the end game is always a bit anti climatic. Something to perk up the end games would be really nice, but I am kinda out of ideas.
new roles?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
It's probably because I've been really inactive the last 2 day phases... but I'm liking this game.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top