Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Come on guys do your night work and end the night phase ..
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,673
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall


I don't want to make it slow, but I'm not gonna lock my vote yet... There's no need to rush this phase, and we suspect mostly 2 people (who are probably innocent). Let them defend themselves.
AND "everyone" means lawlett right?

They have still 2 hours to show up (they already did, but didn't really defend their butts).
Just wait 2 hours dammit.
To be fair?
And no one is saying that you have to stay in front of the computer 2 hours, just to be present when Evil starts the night phase.
Hardy you hypocrite!
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
I wish I could say who the mafia is :o
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
The chance of the Last Mafia of winning the game is still high.
Who the hell?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Why didn't you reveal your investigations, before they lynched you though?
Misanthropy... he thinks we all deserve to die.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,078
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Why didn't you reveal your investigations, before they lynched you though?
Classic cunt?

:fail ??

I guess banana chose to die and troll
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Why didn't you reveal your investigations, before they lynched you though?
I did reveal my investigations I just didn't reveal who I thought was the last mafia.
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
I'm sure the masons did find out thoug.
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
I have to say that it's kind of annoying that a number of the players who made it to the end of this Mafia Game were incredibly inactive or spammers.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Frosty, the detective role has never changed. Imp was trying to bait someone, hoping they didn't know the rules.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top