Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,666
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Sign me up Scotty~
I'm in... but dd you better watch Saint Seiya :pwnge
In I guess.
I'm in for this shit.

Just... PM me, as I'm extremely bad at following this thread outside of Mafia time.
I can play if you guys don't mind that I can only post when I'm back from work ç.ç a.k.a during the night (or when I wake up)

[c]during the night you're drunk como se dice? :grin Do it on the days[/c]
Okay I'm in....
I want to play too =D
Oh, yeah, if it wasn't clear, I'm in.

So, yeah, that makes three of us so far.
I'm in too
no matter who is hosting,im in
Is this the place where I say I want to play the next game, regardless of who's hosting?
What's up with that? Ohba always insist (in Bakuman) about creating a non-mainstream manga.
And
L dying in the story
was like
Ace dying in One Piece
and
Maes Hughes dying in Full Metal Alchemist
The story will be too much taken for granted if that didn't happened.
I finished Death Note even that happened. L was clearly not the main protagonist of the story, it was Light though he is a protagonist-antagonist like.

It was really a non-mainstream battle manga. Death Note is a revolution in Shonen Jump.

I'm in for the next mafia game. (I feel like a WWE Superstar announcing his participation for the Royal Rumble Match :derp )

---------- Post added at 01:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:16 PM ----------

15 most important characters in Death Note

1Light
2Ryuk
3Misa
4Rem
5L
6Soichiro Yagami
7Matsuda
8Mello
9Matt
10Near
11Kiyomi
12Jealous
13Watari
14Gevanni
15Mikami Teru
I'm in for the death note game when is it happening? :o

1: [USER]lawlett-kun[/USER]
2: [USER]Kazu-Sama[/USER]
3: [USER]Mazino[/USER]
4: [USER]Imperium[/USER]
5: [USER]xi0[/USER]
6: [USER]FrostyMouse[/USER]
7: [USER]X3D2YFaust[/USER]
8: [USER]BBB Banana[/USER]
9: [USER]naruto-niichan[/USER]
10: [USER]MidoBan[/USER]
11: [USER]3c[/USER]
12: [USER]Farfalla[/USER]
13: [USER]Googlez_kun[/USER]
14: [USER]Hardy[/USER]
15: [USER]Charlie[/USER]
16: [USER]Macaco[/USER]
17: [USER]jorped[/USER]

Starting early February, most likely before you want it evil......so you won't be able to play this one.
 
Last edited:

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Sounds like a plan.
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
I posted like 2 times saying that the game started around the beg of February i would be in, but DD you ignored that shit twice ... but np. I don't mind not playing the game at all, but DD you hurt my feelings :crying
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,666
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I posted like 2 times saying that the game started around the beg of February i would be in, but DD you ignored that shit twice ... but np. I don't mind not playing the game at all, but DD you hurt my feelings :derp
Sorry bout that, you in!
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I won't be here till Feb 14...
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
/in
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,666
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Sign me up Scotty~
I'm in... but dd you better watch Saint Seiya :pwnge
In I guess.
I'm in for this shit.

Just... PM me, as I'm extremely bad at following this thread outside of Mafia time.
I can play if you guys don't mind that I can only post when I'm back from work ç.ç a.k.a during the night (or when I wake up)

[c]during the night you're drunk como se dice? :grin Do it on the days[/c]
Okay I'm in....
I want to play too =D
Oh, yeah, if it wasn't clear, I'm in.

So, yeah, that makes three of us so far.
I'm in too
no matter who is hosting,im in
Is this the place where I say I want to play the next game, regardless of who's hosting?
What's up with that? Ohba always insist (in Bakuman) about creating a non-mainstream manga.
And
L dying in the story
was like
Ace dying in One Piece
and
Maes Hughes dying in Full Metal Alchemist
The story will be too much taken for granted if that didn't happened.
I finished Death Note even that happened. L was clearly not the main protagonist of the story, it was Light though he is a protagonist-antagonist like.

It was really a non-mainstream battle manga. Death Note is a revolution in Shonen Jump.

I'm in for the next mafia game. (I feel like a WWE Superstar announcing his participation for the Royal Rumble Match :derp )

---------- Post added at 01:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:16 PM ----------

15 most important characters in Death Note

1Light
2Ryuk
3Misa
4Rem
5L
6Soichiro Yagami
7Matsuda
8Mello
9Matt
10Near
11Kiyomi
12Jealous
13Watari
14Gevanni
15Mikami Teru
I'm in for the death note game when is it happening? :o

1: [USER]lawlett-kun[/USER]
2: [USER]Kazu-Sama[/USER]
3: [USER]Mazino[/USER]
4: [USER]Imperium[/USER]
5: [USER]xi0[/USER]
6: [USER]FrostyMouse[/USER]
7: [USER]X3D2YFaust[/USER]
8: [USER]BBB Banana[/USER]
9: [USER]naruto-niichan[/USER]
10: [USER]MidoBan[/USER]
11: [USER]3c[/USER]
12: [USER]Farfalla[/USER]
13: [USER]Googlez_kun[/USER]
14: [USER]kdowns[/USER]
15: [USER]Charlie[/USER]
16: [USER]Macaco[/USER]
17: [USER]jorped[/USER]

Starting early February, most likely before you want it evil......so you won't be able to play this one.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,239
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
17 participants as of now... Nice :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top