Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Yes I do. I never mentioned anything related to the current game, other than lack of suspicion. It's not like I reveal or change anything anyway.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Such a good boy you are.

---------- Post added at 10:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 PM ----------

Nobody is saying RIP to lawly? How RUDE!

RIP Lawly-poo. :vbunny
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
M3J :glomp

---------- Post added at 04:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:38 PM ----------

@ Digi, Farfalla hasnt posted today isnt that a hostkill anyway?
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
:fail
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top