Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5 - SIGN UP for Game 23!

But I sign up for the next one as a player.
Signs up for Game 23.
Anyway if it's possible, i would also love to participate on the next game :x3
im in again
oh and I'm in
Besides that, I'm in :allthe
I'll play, Evil.
I'm in... if the game starts this month.
I'm in. My nazi daddy said I can.

GAME 23
01 [user]digitaldude[/user]
02 [user]3c[/user]
03 [user]jorped[/user]
04 [user]Mazino[/user]
05 [user]sakura-aneki[/user]
06 [user]naruto-niichan[/user]
07 [user]FrostyMouse[/user]
08 [user]xi0[/user]
09 [user]TheMoa[/user]
10 [user]Farfalla[/user]
11 [user]lawlrtt-kun[/user]
12 [user]scav[/user]

Start on 12th/13th Feb.
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5 - SIGN UP for Game 23!

I knew you have got the skill to pick up things fast :toc
I could be a LEGEND :derp but you had to trust your instincts ... pfff :hmph
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5 - SIGN UP for Game 23!

I could be a LEGEND :derp but you had to trust your instincts ... pfff :hmph
:comfort

Sometimes, my brain starts working for a while. It's like a used up battery giving momentary energy or something like that.
Pity its timing got you robbed of the victory :comfort
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5 - SIGN UP for Game 23!

what do you guy think of those? we could even have sigs :zomg









































 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5 - SIGN UP for Game 23!

Sigs? No thx you.
Avatar is enough :hee
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5 - SIGN UP for Game 23!

It's the only one i remember playing. Honestly these themes don't mean anything to me, but since i remember Tekken i voted for it :XD
meh you fail. Street Fighter > Tekken. so u didnt even watch the anime of Street Fighter :disappoint
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5 - SIGN UP for Game 23!

Sigs? No thx you.
Avatar is enough :hee
More than enough.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5 - SIGN UP for Game 23!

meh u guys have bad taste, hakuteiken voted SoulCalibur :teehee
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5 - SIGN UP for Game 23!

meh u guys have bad taste, hakuteiken voted SoulCalibur :teehee
I know nothing about anything in the poll. It sounded cool, so, I voted for it.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5 - SIGN UP for Game 23!

I know nothing about anything in the poll. It sounded cool, so, I voted for it.
so u know nothing about fighting games? what have you been playing? :gwah
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5 - SIGN UP for Game 23!

so u know nothing about fighting games? what have you been playing? :gwah
Nothing. I never played anything.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5 - SIGN UP for Game 23!

Digital, you give the Town too many advantages. Apart from the Freeman, the Townies had no bad roles and even had a Vigilante. They weren't saddled with a Hider or any Naive roles.
Orgz was a Hider. "Bad roles" is sort of a subjective thing too. The only "bad role" for the person playing it is Freeman, as your ability is a liability for your side. Everything else is useful using the right strategy.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5 - SIGN UP for Game 23!

Nothing. I never played anything.
:comfort

@lawlett u cant fool me, im sure even your mom know them :hip
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5 - SIGN UP for Game 23!

so u know nothing about fighting games? what have you been playing? :gwah
I played a lot of games, but never ended playing or having any of the ones mentioned on the list.
I think my top 2 fighting games will always be:
-Super Smash Bros for Nintendo 64;
-Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 3 for ps2;

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5 - SIGN UP for Game 23!

Scav is playing too? :notamused

Now I have Frosty, lawlett and scav who will go at me instantly. I pray none of them are mafia or otherwise I will die on the first night :XD

---------- Post added at 12:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 AM ----------

I played a lot of games, but never ended playing or having any of the ones mentioned on the list.
I think my top 2 fighting games will always be:
-Super Smash Bros for Nintendo 64;
-Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 3 for ps2;
Nothing beats Super Smash Bros. :hip
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5 - SIGN UP for Game 23!

Scav is playing too? :notamused

Now I have Frosty, lawlett and scav who will go at me instantly. I pray none of them are mafia or otherwise I will die on the first night :XD
unless i get basically raped by prostitute.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5 - SIGN UP for Game 23!

:comfort

@lawlett u cant fool me, im sure even your mom know them :hip
That made me feel weird, don't know why.
Nothing but comfort, I'd say :zomg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top