I BEEN WAITING WAITING FOR SO LONG!
and I bet I check my pm and get your role is townie...
and I bet I check my pm and get your role is townie...

Pretty sure he discarded the Pimp role for the joke that it was, though.niichan said that there's a possibility that he will use the roles that I suggested together with Orgz "Pimp" Role[/SPOILER]


I'm using new roles, that's what I can tell you. Don't be afraid, you will get the new roles sooner or later, there won't be any crazy shit going on.Well niichan would tell us if he introduces a new role I believe. Otherwise it's extremely hard to figure out.


...*goes to check up VladimirJust be your usual creepy self. Works well!Yeah, but it would be fun to act in character...*goes to check up Vladimir
Vladimir actually has a very cool background story.Yeah, but it would be fun to act in character...*goes to check up Vladimir


The story sounds complicated. Non Lolers probably will have their troubles in the beginning...
Nah...it's pretty good...the main points and info are clear enough, and that's all the premise needs I thinkThe story sounds complicated. Non Lolers probably will have their troubles in the beginning...
...whoever decided this character for me gets delicious internet cookies